"Would you like to tell the class about yourself," Ms. Hill asked the girl. She just nods and walks so she's standing at the front of the class.

"My name is Emma, and I'm seventeen, I just moved here from England," he says in a very heavy British accent.

More muffled whisperers are heard all through the class as people fawn over Emma. 'Fuck she's British, that's fucking hot,' 'she's stunning,' 'she's hot,' 'I wouldn't mind getting cozy with her,' most of the comments come from the group of boys sitting at the back of the class.

Guys are actually disgusting.

"Thank you, Emma, you may take a seat now," Ms. Hill says pointing to a seat in the front row.

I glance over to Chase wondering what he's thinking about, he has his head resting in his arms sound asleep, he looked peaceful sleeping, his chest slowly rising and falling with each breath.

A few moments later I stop watching because it got creepy.

Just before class is about to end Ms. Hill calls me up to her desk.

"It says here that you have socials next block with Emma I was wondering if you could take her with you and show her around a bit," she asks.
"Sure, I would love to," I reply.

The bell rings an I walk over to where Emma is packing up her supplies to introduce myself to her, she is surrounded by a small group of people mostly boys trying to impress her with nasty pickup lines.

"Hi, I'm Lilian, I have socials with you next block if you want to walk with me," I say as the crowd around her dispersed.

"Sure, that would be lovely,"

"I love your accent by the way," I know this sounds stupid, but it makes whatever she says sound super smart.

"Lots of people do love," she says confidently.

"What's the social scene around here like?" she asks as we walk out of the class.

"Very much your typical high school setting, there are people who are popular, smart, athletic, the stoners then the people just trying to finish school so they can leave," I explain.

"I'm guessing the guy who was practically drooling at you all class is the athletic type," she guesses.

"Chase, yeah he plays hockey,"

"That's sexy," she states, "What position?" she added asking.

"I'm not sure but he's the captain," I say.

"Of course, he is, with that body," she says. "Are you guys together?"

"Well, technically no-um I don't know?" I stutter. 

"Cool," she says turning her face away so I couldn't see the small smirk on her face.

"Here we are," I say pointing to the social's classroom.

"Do you want to eat lunch with me and my friends today?" I ask sitting in my usual seat, Emma sat in the one next to me after saying hello to the teacher.

"I'd like that, thank you," she says.

As people start making their way into the class another small group forms around Emma as people ask her questions, compliment her accent, and stuff like that.

She's definitely going to be very popular I'll give her that. I mean how could she not be she's pretty, nice and her accent.

I will never forgive my dad for not moving to London when I was young so I could have an accent and then moving back here later,