Sasha Banks-Trashtalking The Boss

Start from the beginning

Your face scrunched up. "Sasha let me make one thing clear, we are not friends! We are far from that! You go around here being a bitch, calling everyone out their name, why would I want to be friends with someone like that?!" Fans cheered and praised you for standing up to Sasha.

Everyone knows how Sasha is and if you don't show respect, you're asking to be dead. Sasha let out a fake laugh, throwing her head back before turning serious. "You thought you did something there? It's real cute because if I have to remind you who I am, I will."  Now it was your turn to laugh. "Oh, we know who you are, Sasha. The girl who is known as Snoop Dog's cousin."

'Ooos' echoed around the arena as Sasha grew mad. You smirked as she didn't have anything to say. "Come on, Snoop Dog's cousin! Come in this ring and get your ass beat." You dropped the mic and made a come here motion. Sasha looked at the crowd and dropped the mic, going backstage. The fans booed and you laughed.

You bent over and picked up the mic. "See? She doesn't want to fight the best." You shrugged your shoulders and continued celebrating. Soon you walked backstage and were met with praises.

Bayley walked up to you. "Good job, on the match and with Sasha." You smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it's about time, someone put her in her place." Charlotte added. "Thanks guys! I'll see y'all tomorrow." All the girls said their goodbye and you walked to your locker room.

You didn't hear a door opening behind you, you didn't notice a figure emerging from behind you. You were suddenly grabbed into a room. You tried screaming, but their hand was on your mouth. The door closed and you spun around, only to see Sasha. "What the hell, Sasha!" You put your head over your chest, feeling your heart pounding.

She didn't say anything, but pin you to the wall. Your eyes grew wide as you looked at her. "You think your the best around here?" Her voice was low as she spoke. You rubbed your thighs together trying to stop thinking about the dirty thoughts. "Sasha what's wrong with you? It was for TV!"

She only laughed. "Oh yeah, TV? Calling me a bitch is for Tv? You really thought you did something out there? Wanna put my name down." You've never seen her this angry before, but god was it hot. She looked down and saw you rubbing your thoughts together.

A girl knows a girl's body better than a man. She knew what you were doing.

She smirked and looked up at you. "You're so dirty. Getting turned on by your 'enemy'." She shifted so that one hand was holding your wrists while her other hand went to your breast. She traced circles around your nipples, laughing at your reaction. "You like this?" You could hear the teasing on her voice.

You squirmed, trying to deny her, but it felt good. You've haven't felt any sexual pleasure in month other than your trusty vibrator. "Don't deny me, Y/n, I know you like this." You calmed down in her touch as she leaned over and kissed you. The feeling of her lips on your was mesmerizing.

They were soft and plump as her tongue slipped in your mouth. Her hands dropped your worst and circled around your waist, pulling you closer as the make out continued. You knew this was wrong. You knew that this would mess up the relationship between you and her on TV, but right now, you couldn't care.

She surprised you with the sudden change. She pulled back and grabbed you by your hair, dragging you to the couch. She sat down first before pulling you on her lap. "S-Sasha what-" You instantly stopped speaking when you felt a burning sting to your butt.

You moaned out, embarrassed when the room went silent. You didn't even have to look at her to know that she was smiling. "You've been a bad girl, out there, thinking you're better than me and trying to embarrass me to the world." She said, rubbing the cheek she spanked.

"I am better than you and I did embarrass you. You ran off like a bitch." You smirked as you felt her grip tightened and a hand came straight in your cheek. This hit was like no other. You yelled in pain. "This is what I'm talking about! You need to be taught a lesson by the boss."

With that being said, she picked you up, throwing you on the couch before looking down at you. "Strip me." She watched as your eyes grew wide once more. Was she joking? You looked in her eyes seeing seriousness in them. "W-what?" "D-did I s-stutter? Strip me!" She mocked, cocking her heels at you.

You gulped before slowly reaching your hand out to the heels, zippers. You unzipped the heels, revealing her feet. Were you really gonna do this? You did the same for her other door and looked at her confused.

"Are you dumb? Strip me!" You could tell she was getting impatient. You looked at her pants and stood up, unbuttoning them. You could see the blue lace panties she was wearing. You bent down as you pulled her jeans down her legs. Her legs felt so soft.

She stepped out and waited for her shirt. You stood up to her, making eye contact and pulled her shirt up. You were shocked to see her not wearing a bra. Her breasts were perky and soft as your fingers brushed a crossed her nipple, it hardened. You looked away at her, knowing something good wouldn't happen.

Sasha pulled her panties down and taunted. "You like what you see?" You nodded your head slowly. She crawled over you, stripping your clothes off, admiring your body. "I'm sweaty..." Sasha didn't care about that. She was here to show you who's boss. "I don't care! Lay back!" You instantly obeyed her demand, sitting on your back looking up at the ceiling.

"Such a good girl for mommy." MOMMY?! This woman is gonna kill you. You tried sitting up to see what she was doing, but was meant with her pussy.

SHE WAS SITTING ON YOUR FACE!

"Sasha what-" Your voice was muffled by her covering it. You closed your eyes and kept your hands to your side, trying not to focus and touch the woman who was sitting on you. "Do what you do best, Y/n." Her sweet smell was intoxicating to your nose. You couldn't take it anymore. Your tongue lapped at your juices, moaning at the taste.

Your tongue licked around her clit a couple of times, teasing her. "Don't play with me, Y/n."  Her voice scared you, making you lick and suck her clit. She moaned out, as you felt her relax on your face, putting some of her body weight on your chest.

You flattened your tongue and lips in between her folds, humming at the sweet taste. She grinded her pussy on your face, moaning as if you were her out like nothing. One of your hands reached up, to play with her breast, rolling her nipples in your fingers, feeling then harden.

She felt her legs giving out, so she leaned against the arm of the chair. Your hand went in between your mouth and her pussy before pushing into her. She moaned so loud you sure people heard.

The wet noise from your mouth and her pussy could be heard around the room as you curled your fingers in a 'come here' motion.

Everything was too much for her. Your tongue sped up, licking her clit and your fingers thrusted in and out of her. You gently bit her clit which made her break down. With a loud moan, she came, still slowly grinding on your face.

You only slowed your movements by a little, helping her get over her high.

"Fuck, that was good." She got off your face. She looked at you, covered in her juices, moth glistening in the light. "M-my turn?" Sasha only laughed. "See, you're begging me now because I'm the boss, but maybe next time if you're good. I'll eat you out, maybe even fuck you."

With that being said she went to the bathroom leaving you on the couch, shocked.