18. Back at the Dorm Part 1 Roger

POV: Roger

    I pulled up in front of Ritu's dorm as Marie and Donny were coming out. They were carrying Marie's things and loading them into Donny's car.

"What are you two up to?" I asked.

Marie put what she was carrying into Donny's car and came running over to us. She hugged Ritu and teasingly asked, "How was the honeymoon?"

Ritu gave Marie an annoyed look and said, "It was a vision quest. You know the project for school, and we just happened to rescue Donny in the process, but I see he has told you all about it including the fact that we got a free night in a honeymoon suite. That does not mean we had a honeymoon.  It was just a vision quest, a project for our class.".

Marie gave Ritu a knowing look saying, "Riiiiight."

Ritu gave up trying to convince Marie saying, "Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it." She pointed to their bags. "So, you seem to be packing up, where are you two off to?"

"Yeah, that is something we needed to talk to you about. I'm moving in with Donny. That is if it is okay with Roger. We got tired of shuffling back and forth every night. Ritu, you can have the dorm room all to yourself. Unless of course you plan to move in with Roger. Both bedrooms in the apartment have queen beds and ensuites."

"It is okay with me," I answered trying not to sound too excited about it. I could tell by looking at Ritu she was not at all thrilled by the idea. "I mean it is okay for Marie to move into Donny's room. Ritu has to make her own decision."

"Yeah, I don't think we are there yet," Ritu said looking at me for verification.

Of course, I nodded agreement thinking, "well, at least she said, yet." That gave me hope.