Chapter 57- Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving! After a few days when I ran into Dabi. It twas almost the season of jolly, but we now have the season to be thankful, so me and Katsuki are in the kitchen making dinner. Izuku helped with the potatoes, and a little bit with making some cranberry sauce. I went to open the oven and then Katsuki waked my hand away and then opened it before I could react, "What the hell Katsuki?!" I asked after he picked up the turkey and placed it into the oven. He looked back up at me when he closed the oven door, he looked down at my wrist and then back at me "oh my-'' I put my hand through my hair, "Katsuki my wrist is fine, that was a month ago, look." I said as I showed him the faint tanned mark on my wrist. He took hold of my wrists and then brought me close to him, my face turned warm as I put my face onto his chest hiding how pink my face was "that wasn't fair and you know it" I muttered as he chuckled a bit. He let go of me and kissed my cheek, "it wasn't?" He said and then turned back around and got back to making the dish he was working on before. I clicked my tough and rolled my eyes, I set a timer for how long the turkey has to be in the oven. I leaned against the counter next to Katsuki and looked at what he was making, "Whatchu cooking Katsuki?" I asked, looking down. He glanced at me and then continued cooking, I sighed dramatically and then let out a small laugh "I'm making Macaroni Gratin, satisfied y/n?" Katsuki said as he peered over at me. I smiled and then gave him a nod, I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and then spun around walking out of the kitchen.

 I walked down the hallway and into the living room, "Did you guys wanna help with making dinner?" I asked, walking up to the side of the couch next to them. I looked down at the two, Kirishima and Kaminari, Kirishima smiled a bit and rubbed the back of his neck, and Kaminari just side glancing me "Yeah, I offered to help a little, and then Katsuki said that we weren't allowed near inside of the kitchen during thanksgiving." I laughed a bit as Kirishima sulked a bit. I then sat down on the arm of the couch and I played with Kirishima's faded hair. "Yeah, that makes sense" I said with a small smile. Kirishima smiled a bit and leaned back into the couch, I smiled and messed up his hair a bit "but hey, I mean you can be thankful for having your two wonderful partners making thanksgiving dinner" I said standing up off the couch. I walked around and sat down on the couch in the middle of Kaminari and Kirishima, he looked at me and smiled a little and then put his arm behind my head. "I know I'm thankful that I met all of you.." I said quietly and then rested my head on Kirishima's chest. I watched what was on the TV and then readjusted myself, "what are you two watching?" I was a bit confused. I looked back at Kirishima, "we honestly don't know it was just a random thing we put on for background noise.." I hummed and then nodded. After a few minutes of watching the TV, Katsuki walked out of the kitchen bringing out the stuffing and the cranberry sauce, he placed it onto the table and then turned around "Oi, turn off the TV dinners ready." Katsuki said as he walked back to the kitchen to grab the rest of the food.

 I stood up and then walked into the kitchen to help to bring out the food, I passed Deku as he was holding the mashed potatoes and gravy in one arm, and another dish in his other hand. I walked into the kitchen as Katsuki was taking out the dish he was working on before out of the oven, I saw the turkey on the counter, I shuffled a bit and then picked up the turkey, "I'll bring the turkey to the table as you bring the Macaroni Gratin to the table" I said as I walked away out of the kitchen and down the hallway, I placed the turkey in the middle of the table and sighed. After a bit of back and forth of bringing out the dishes of food, we all sat at the table and picked some food to place on our plates. I smiled and then looked at the Macaroni Gratin that was right next to Katsuki untouched, I smirked and then reached over the table to grab a serving of it, "hey Katsuki share some of your cooking." I said as I sat back down. He looked at me a bit pissed? I couldn't figure it out, I smiled and then took a bite of it, then hot with extreme spice. I swallowed it and then took my water and chugged it down, "Fuck Katsuki! How much did you add into this?" I said as I looked up to see Katsuki with a smirk on his face. I gasped and then scoffed sitting back a bit, "he did it on purpose" I muttered to myself. The whole table laughed a bit as everyone one else started eating their dinner, "thank you for helping with dinner Katsuki, and Izuku" I said with a small smile

(936 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)