Chapter 11- Fight in The Store

Right before we entered the store they stopped "I can't believe I almost forgot-" They reached into their pocket and pulled out two masks, put one on and then handed me one. "Here, put this on." I take the mask and put it on "Why the hell do I need this?" They shook their head and then proceeded to walk in. I just follow them and look around. "I just need to get food, so if you want you can go look for what you need and or want." They walk away and leave me at the front. I look around for a clothes section so I can get myself some clothes like y/n suggested.

I picked out at least five outfits then I went looking for y/n.I didn't know exactly where they would be but I'll look through the food aisle. I honestly don't want to be here anymore 'This mask is bothering me'

*(Y/N)s POV*

I got done with my food shopping 'Hmm, Christmas is right around the corner, maybe I could look for gifts?' I push my cart in front of an aisle that has stuffed animals. I walk into the aisle, not really expecting to really find anything till I see a little red shark I crouch down and pick it up 'Aw, it kind of looks like Kirishima!' I stood up and put it into the cart "I'm definitely getting this as a Christmas gift!" I smile then go further down just to browse. I don't know what Deku would want but I can look.

"Alright,I think I can get going just need to find..." I look around as I reach the cash register "Shit-" I look around to see that Bakugou was nowhere to be seen. 'Great, I should have given my number to him so he could text me where he was. Damn it!' I look around again but no luck I start to walk around to find him going to the men's clothes aisle to see that he was not there "great I lost him" I find myself back at the food section again hopping that he would have went looking for me after he was done as I was looking I started to hear shouting I didn't think that much about it till I heard the voice a bit clearer and explosions "oh fuck me" I cursed under my breath as I left my cart and sprinted to the noises to find Bakugou fighting with a employ, I just stand there staring at the blond just going at it. he never noticed me but the store clerk sure did he looked at me while I was just shaking my head and crossing my arms "MA'AM its not safe you should leave!This guy is explosive!" He yells out, I look at Bakugou, then him, I nod and walk closer "MA-" "oh I know, he's the one who exploded my TV, common Bakugou we should pay and get going, You got everything?" He nodded his head, handed me his clothes and walked away while the clerk looked at me in shock. I shrugged and followed Bakugou.

I put his clothes in the cart and then headed to the cash register, I looked at him "What did the poor guy do for you to almost explode him? He looked around then to me "I'll tell you on the way to the apartment." I sighed and scan the rest of the things and then put them into the cart and then headed out of the store. I picked up all the bags and then put the cart back. Bakugou took some of the bags and then we started to walk back home.

(617 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)