Chapter 5- Lunch Before Work

Time skip 2 hours

I slowly open my eyes when I'm woken up by the smell of....Tamales? I sit up to see that the ash blond has disappeared, I walk out of the room following the smell of the spicy dish sent, to see the ash blond making "Tamales?" The ash blond looks to me with his ruby eyes, he just gives me a nod and goes back to cooking. I looked at the clock to see that I had an hour till I had to head to work. I sat down next to Kirishima at the dining table, "how did you sleep?" he asked while looking over to me, I shrug "It was fine I guess, what have you both been up to?" He looks down and grabs a phone from his pocket, and then looks over to the kitchen.

He smiles then turns his attention back to me "nothing really, when Bakugou got up he decided to make some food for the three of us. I also found my phone." I looked down at the phone he had in his hand. Then to the kitchen, "So, his name is Bakugou?" Kirishima nods (hm, their names seem familiar..) I shake my head and put it on the table. Bakugou later came over and put a plate of spicy Tamales in front of me, Kirishima and himself when he sat down. I looked up and took a bite of the tamale, and it was a little spicier than a regular tamale. I looked over to him and asked "did you coat this in hot sauce or somethin?" Bakugou just looks at me with a scowled, he turns his head away "if you don't like it, THEN DON'T EAT IT!!" He yelled but surprisingly didn't yell... directly at me. "Well I didn't say I didn't like it, they're pretty tasty Bakugou." He looks back at me and smiles, I look behind me to see Kirishima's face the color of his hair, I hold back laughter at the sight, "you alright Kirishima?" you chuckling a bit. He looks at me and smiles a bit, "I'm fine its just that Bakugou, might have put a little too much.. Hot sauce.." he mumbles the last part but I hear it loud and clear. I look at my phone to check the time. I had about 38ish minutes, I stand up quickly.

Bakugou's eyes followed me when I moved so suddenly "something the matter?" I just stare at him awkwardly, "Oh- I- uh- I have to get ready for work I have work in-" you check your phone again "35 minutes, I have to get ready I'll be right back." I run into my bedroom to change into my work uniform, (I don't want them to know where I work so I'll just put a hood on to cover up.) I work at a cafe that has a pretty revealing uniform. I walk out of the room and Bakugou comes up to me and hands me a box, "hm?" he just looks away, "It's your leftovers and a bit more food for you to eat at your work or whatever.." I just chuckle at the nice jester and take the box. I look at the clock to see I had 16 minutes, I hug him and run out of the apartment and head to my work, without even realizing that I hugged him on my way out

(589 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)