Chapter 29- Good morning~

I wake up with the sun on my face, I sit up and rub my eyes with my palms and look around the room to see I was alone. I felt a little uneasy remembering what happened last night so I got up and cracked open my door. "Kirishima?" I call out, I then see my red headed boyfriends head poke out of the kitchen with his toothy smile. "Oh! Good morning y/n" How are you feeling hun?" I sigh in relief and smile, "I'm doing better." I say as I walk out the room and closer to the kitchen. "Is Kat making breakfast?" Kirishima smiles and looks back into the kitchen "yeah, I was just bothering him." He stepped out of the kitchen and followed me to the living room, I saw Kaminari and Izuku talking on the couch. "Good morning kaminari, Izuku." Izuku turns around and smiles, "good morning y/n-san" Kaminari leans over and smiles as well. "Heyo, how are you feeling y/n?" I yawn and rub the back of my neck, "I'm a little tired, but I'm alright." Kaminari nods and sits back again. I then feel two arms around me and someone puts their head on my shoulder, I look to the side to see a sleepy katsuki.

  He hummed and smiled a bit "your the fucking reason I'm tired." I rolled my eyes and put my hand on his head "how is it my fault?" He let go of me and took a step back, "well first, you woke me up last night. And second.." He walked back into the kitchen and came back out with three plates of food, "I had to wake up early enough to make you fucking breakfast, as well as dunce face and Deku sense they cant cook to save their fucking life." I giggled and walked up to Katsuki to take something from a plate, he leaned down to make eye contact with me "Can I get a thank you?" I smirked and then kissed him on the cheek, "thank you katsuki~" I then took a piece of food and sat down on the couch next to kaminari. I could see that his face turned a little pink as I sat down, I just laughed a bit and smiled a bit. Izuku looked over to me and gave me a weird look, "Hey y/n-san, last night I heard some noise coming from your room. Is everything ok?" I took a bit of my food and then stared at my feet for a bit. "yep everything is alright, just some night terrors. All good." he looked a little worried but didn't push any further. 'glad I got people that care about me..'

(452 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)