Chapter 18- Soup and juice!

After a bit Kirishima arrived back at the apartment showing me everything that he had bought. "Why are you showing me everything?" Kirishima smiled a bit and rubbed the back of his neck "I just want to make sure I got the right things for y/n so they feel better." I laughed and started to look through the groceries myself and pulled out some (f/s) soup and a few juice boxes. "This will be a start, if they feel sick I'll look through this again I guess." Kirishima just nodded and looked toward the bedroom "have they woken up at all?" I scoffed and pushed off the table and started walking towards the kitchen "nope, could you try and wake them up for me?" Kirishima followed me and stopped me "shouldn't I wake them up when you're done cooking?"

I shook my head and held up the can of soup "Soup is pretty fucking easy to make, plus they need to get up." I walked into the kitchen and started the stove. Kirishima was standing outside of the kitchen staring at the bedroom door "Shitty hair just go wake them up before I do!" He seemed startled and then nodded and opened the door to their room and went into their room to wake them up.

*(Y/N)s POV*

I woke up to Kirishima slightly shaking me awake, as I opened my eyes to him smiling his shark toothy smile like always "Good morning y/n, how was your nap?" I sat up and looked confused at him. "Wh-when did I go to bed?" Kirishima looked a little surprised and a little confused I think for a second and then remember "oh.." was the only thing that came out of my mouth 'oh my god, I can't believe that actually happened to me..' I look back up at Kirishima's face, "Both of you actually like,like me?" Kirishima softens his smile a bit and nods "I like you a lot, and I'm pretty sure Bakugou does too y/n.."

I sniff the air a bit and tilt my head, "is someone cooking?" Kirishima stands up and holds out his hands to help me up. "Bakugou is making you some soup and we have some juice for you" I smile and take his hands as he lifts me up to stand we walk into the living room I sit down on the couch sitting next to Izuku "Hey how are you doing y/n?" I smile as Kirishima walks over to the kitchen to talk to Bakugou and direct my attention to Izuku "I feel well! I'm quite hungry though" He smiled at me and nodded "That's good, and I'm pretty sure Katchan will have your soup done soon." I smile as well, and take the remote to the TV to turn it on to watch my favorite show.

After a few minutes of watching the TV Bakugou walks out and puts the soup on the table and walks over to me "your soup is done, want some?" I look toward Bakugou and smile "Nah, I think I'm good." Bakugou gave me a glare as I laughed at his expression as I got up. "You know I'm just kidding, I would love some soup." I get up and start walking to the table and sit down, I look back over to bakugou "Could I have a spoon for my soup?" He walks over to the kitchen to grab a spoon, Kirishima comes over to sit next to me. "Here I bought some juice for ya" He hands me a juice box, I smile and take it, I take the straw and poked it through the little hole and sipped. "I didn't know if you'd like it or not, so-" I look up to see that his face was pretty pink I smile "don't worry about it Kiri" Bakugou puts the spoon down and then sits down on my other side of the table I look toward him as he was looking at his phone, I nudge him a bit he looks up and I smile his face turned pink as well and I just giggled.

I eat the soup that Bakugou made for me, I sit back in my chair and look back at Bakugou. He makes eye contact with me and leans back a bit as well, "do you like us?" I was taken back a bit from his bluntness and I looked down at my empty bull and smiled, "I would like to start a relationship with both of you. I guess I'll never know if I don't try" I look up at my ceiling and smile a bit more, Kirishima smiles and hugs me "your so cute y/n!" I blush at the sudden touch and hug him back. When I open my eyes to see Izuku looking at us I just close my eyes again, but my headache had come back I broke from kirishima's embrace and put my hand on my temple "Fuck, my head is killing me.." Kirishima gave me a worried look "You alright y/n" Bakugou said as he stood up. Kirishima put his hand on my head "I-I'm fine just need some aspirin" Kirishima nodded and smiled "I can get you some aspirin" kirishima patted my head, Bakugou nodded and said "You should sit down before you pass out again" I laugh and agreed and sat down back on the couch as Kirishima went out to get aspirin and Bakugou sat on the couch with me.

(916 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)