Chapter 59- Box Dye

As I got up I realized that Kirishima was gone from the bed, I hummed a bit confused. I played with Katsuki's hair as I looked over at the time, '5? shit it's early' I pulled my hand away from Katsuki as I got up off the bed and walked out the bedroom, I then looked at the open bathroom door. The light was on so I walked over and then peered in to see Kirishima with the hair dye, he was putting it onto his fresh black roots. I smiled as I rested my shoulder on the side of the door, I watched his pupils dilate a little and then he looked over at me with a goofy smile "hey y/n, how did you sleep?" He asked as he started to add more dye into his hair. I smiled and then stood up, "Fine, d-do you want help with dying your hair?" I asked him as I stepped into the bathroom. He nodded as he handed me the cup of hair dye as he finished up the part he was dying before, took the cup and then took a little bit of the dye and started to apply the dye near his roots and going down covering the hair that wasn't already dyed "wow, this stuff works fast huh" I said as I realized that his natural hair color was disappearing under the red dye very quickly and quite easily. Kirishima nodded smally as he was applying the dye in a different spot, I started to hum as I went along all of Kirishima's roots. As soon as we were done I placed down the cup of hair dye and then sighed as I looked down at my stained hands, "Shit, it looks like I killed someone." I said laughing a little. Kirishima laughed as he also looked down at his hands, I heard a door open and close and I turned around to see Katsuki tired. He looks at me and then at Kirishima behind me, "Good luck on getting that shit off your hands and anything else stained." Katsuki chuckled as he walked past the bathroom. I groaned and then turned back towards Kirishima holding my hands up, "do you never use gloves?" I asked as I clenched my hands into fists, "Hey! You didn't wear any either!" he laughed as he brought his hands closer to me.

 After I scrubbed the hell out of my hands trying my best to get the dye out, though I don't know if that did anything. I huffed as I walked out of the bathroom and then stopped in front of the kitchen watching as Katsuki was rummaging through the fringe looking for something to eat for breakfast, he Sid eyed me and then went back going through the fridge "Do you want me to make breakfast today?" I asked as I looked around. He sighed and then sat up and closed the fridge, he walked over to me and gave me a small hug. I hugged him and held him for a bit, "is that a yes Kat?" I asked, smiling a little. He waited for a moment and then gave me a small nod, I patted his back as he pulled away "K, I'll make some breakfast then." I said with a little smile. I walked past him and then grabbed some stuff to make some breakfast, I started on the food and then looked over to see Katsuki staring at me. I gave him a goofy smile and then continued cooking, "did you want to help me?" I asked and waited for him to respond. I didn't get an answer so I looked over at him again, his eyes seemed further, he looked into my eyes. I saw his eyes glistened and then blacked and looked away as he shook his head, "No, I'm good I'll wake up the two idiots" I smiled softly as he turned away and walked away into the living room. I sighed and then continued cooking, 'That was strange..' I thought as I finished up the food, I took out five plates and then portioned the food out evenly. I brought out the plates to the table and then called all the boys to the table to eat. I watched as Kirishima walked out from the hallway. He stopped and then messed with his spiked red hair, he looked at me and smiled, "Thank you for helping me y/n" Kirishima said with his toothy smile. I gave him a small nod, "Of course."

(761 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)