Chapter 17- A nap with y/n

*Kirishima's POV*

I look down when y/n starts to bush, they step back and then they start to lose their balance. Bakugou grabs their wrist and pulls them up. "They're out cold" Bakugou then picks them up and brings them into their room. I felt so bad 'Man, Bakugou's so manly' I walked into the room and opened the door a bit. "Are they doing ok?" I guess bakugou could hear the worry in my voice. "Yeah, you don't have to worry it Shitty hair,They just need to lay down for a bit." I sigh and sit next to Bakugou and put my head on his shoulder, he didn't push me off he just let me rest my head on him.

Bakugou sighed "I'm glad I caught them before they hit the ground." I nodded and picked my head up "I'm glad you did too, if you didn't I'm pretty sure then we would have a real problem." I chuckled a bit, Bakugou just shook his head and then looked at me, "Your stupid" and smirked a bit. I rubbed the back of my neck and stared at his eyes "Your eyes are really pretty you know bakugou." He jerked his head up a bit, "We have the same colored eyes dumbass." I chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of my neck and looked toward y/n "I hope they're ok." I heard the door crack open, when Bakugou heard it he pushed me away a bit. I looked over to the door to see Midoriya poking his head out from the other side of the door.

Bakugou scoffed when he saw him "What the hell do you want Deku?!" Midorya steps back a bit and puts his hands in front of him "S-sorry Kachan I was just curious what was going on." He the looks to y/n "oh, is.. y/n ok?" Bakugou tenses up a bit more "can't you mind your own goddamn business Deku!!" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey man calm down, he just wants to know if they're ok." Bakugou just scoffed and turned back to y/n I just sigh and stand up "we're all good, here let me explain." Me and Midorya walked out of the room so I could explain.

*Bakugou's POV*

As Kirishima walked out with the damn Deku I just stared straight toward y/n holding their hand tight, when I heard the door close I closed my eyes and sigh. "Fucking deku, mind your own damn business ." I pull the sheets up and get under the covers and lay right next to them, I then put my hand on top of their head "I'll let you sleep, just wake up sooner than later y/n." I close my eyes and pull closer to y/n, 'their breathing is still and unbroken' My breath breathing steady as well matching up with their breathing. I fell asleep and woke up an hour later next to y/n still sleeping 'god, how much do you fucking sleep.' I sat up and got out of bed.

As I walked out of the room I see just Deku out in the living room, "Where the fuck is shitty hair, Deku?" Deku was startled. "H-he said that y/n might have come down with something, s-so he went to get some things for soup." I just groaned and went over to the dining table and opened my phone to see if kirishima texted me, he did 'hey just to let you know for when you wake up, I might be out. Be home soon!' I just shook my head and turned my phone off..

(603 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)

(Sorry for taking a bit, Ill try and write a bit more so I can post a little quicker.)