Chapter 27- A Chat with Katsuki

*(Y/n)'s POV*

 As I walk into the Apartment I see Bakugou laying on the couch, with Izuku sitting next to the couch as I walk further into the door Bakugou notices me and lets out a sigh, "What? Not excited to see me?" He sat up and shook his head. I smile and set my keys down on the table, and walk into my room to get changed. As I got my shirt on I realized that I didn't see Kirishima or Kaminari in the living room when I walked in. I walk out the room and into the living room, "Hey Kats, where are Kirishima and Kaminari?" He shrugged his shoulders and then stood up, "They said they were going out about an hour ago," He walked over to me and hugged me. "But I have no idea where those idiots ended up." I let out a quiet groan and buried my head in his chest, 'Well that makes more sense..' "Are you ok y/n?" I looked up and smiled "you called me by my first name" he slanted his eyes and brought his face closer "Why did you ignore the question?" I sighed and released myself from Bakugou's embrace, "I didn't ignore the question on purpose" He tilted his head and then took a step closer to me. "Then answer the damn question."   I sat down with him in the bedroom and explained how I felt like I was being followed home and what happened at work, but leaving out how it happened before. He listened pretty well and didn't (surprisingly) interrupt at all, after I finished talking I looked at him to see him glaring at the ground. 'Damn, I haven't seen him be this quiet for this long..' I put my hand on his shoulder straddling him a bit, he jerked his head up and looked at me, "Hey Kats, you ok?"            

  He was quiet for a bit longer. "you didn't see anyone when you looked?" He said making complete eye contact with me, I thought for a second and then nodded "no one, it was like I was being followed by some who was invisible." He thought for a second and then leaned back "Well, I won't let you be in any serious trouble as long as I'm with you." I smile and giggle a bit, "Oh? Is the strong and powerful Katsuki Bakugou going to protect me?" I said as he pushed my shoulder. "Hell yeah! And so will Kirishima, I'm not the only one who loves you, you know." I smiled and looked down at my hands,"I'll always try my best to keep you safe y/n.." he said as he grabbed both of my hands with a strong grip, my eyes started to water. I sniffled a bit and then hugged him, continuing to cry quietly. He sighed and then hugged me back "don't cry dumbass, you're fine" I shook my head and he groaned, pushing me back a bit by my shoulders. I look up at his ruby eyes that seemed to be glistening a bit he leaned in a bit close to my face I blushed a bit with how close he was to me face, he stared at my lips and got closer I shakily exhaled and closed my eyes                                                                                                                                   "HEYO! Guess who's home!" I then hear Kirishima yell as he barged through the door. Katsuki moved back quickly and I fell back as he let go of me, Kirishima stared blankly and then smiled. "Oh? Sorry, did I walk into something?" I sat up quickly and then looked back at Kirishima, "W-What? No! You didn't! Nothing happened! Fuck off!" I yelled out as I covered my face as I heard both of them laugh. I looked up flustered and pouted "y'all suck" Kirishima came into the bedroom more and sat next to me, "Sorry pebble, you're just so cute." I hummed and crossed my arms, "And to think I was going to ask to cuddle tonight" I said as I turned more. Kirishima gasped and then hugged me from behind. "Wait no! Pebble I wanna cuddle!" I smiled and then looked at Katsuki, "can we please cuddle?" he said as he smiled at me. I smiled and leaned back a bit "hmm, i don't know.." I said, then feeling Katsuki pulling me down along with Kirishima.

(727 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)