Chapter 52- Brunch made

Katsuki was right, we did infact fall asleep watching IT past midnight I woke up well near noon with me laying down on Katsuki and Kirishima had fell asleep on the floor with Kaminari and Izuku. I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hands and then sat up on Katsukis legs and then stood up and navigated around the other three on the floor, I picked up the snack wrappers and popcorn bags and walked into the kitchen to throw away all the garage. I yawned and then opened the fridge and looked for things to make for a brunch.. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time, I groan as I turn off my phone and scand threw the fridge and then landing on the cartoon of eggs. I opened the cartoon and counted 5, I sighed and then strode up putting the cartoon down on the counter then closing the fridge and then took out a egg and started the fire on the stove cracking each egg into the pan, I see someone walk past the kitchen in my preferable vision and then heard the bathroom door opened and then closed. I smiled and then took the spachila to start moving the eggs around and then when I was finally done with the egg's I started to separate them onto plates and then brought two out into the dining room and put them down onto the dining room table. I looked to the side and then saw Kirishima walking out of the bathroom and looked over at me, "oh, good morning pebble, how was your sleep." I smiled and then looked over at Katsuki passed out on the couch, and then looked back over at Kirishima "I slept fine thanks for asking. Who did you sleep Eiji?" He smiled as he walked towards me and then kisses me on my forehead.

"I've definitely slept better." I smiled and then gave him a kiss on the cheek in return. "Oh, I'm sorry you didn't have that good of sleep, I hope enjoy the eggs I made this morning." I say with a smile and then walked back into the kitchen to grab the other three plates of eggs and then placed them down on the table and then turned around to see Izuku sitting up and yawning looking up at me, "good morning Izuku, you wanna join us for brunch?" He seemed to sit there a bit confused for a second and then smiled and gave me a nod and then stood up and walked over to the table and sat down and took a fork to start eating. I walk over to Kaminari and then started to kick him a bit until he woke up, he looked up at me tiredly blinking a few times, "wh-what'd I do?" I smiled and the gestured to the table, "go eat your scraps of a brunch before it gets cold." I then turned around and then shook Katsuki a bit.

He didn't wake up, he was still breathing slowly with a little snore I smiled as I listened to his breathing for a little bit longer before I started to shake him more to wake up. When his eyes finally opened he just stared at me for a few minutes and then hummed as he placed his hand on my face and softly pushed me head away, "fuck off, I don't want to wake up yet." I held my breath and then took his hand and placed it down and smiled softly, "but I made a some-what brunch, please eat it before it gets cold?" I said as I stared at him for another moment he then looked at me a little irritated, "fucking new we would stay up to fucking late, you little shit." I smiled and then put my forehead against his, "I'm so sorry that we stayed up a little bit later than you would of liked, but don't you want to eat at least?" He closed his eyes again for a moment and then opened them sitting up. He got up and walked over at the table and started to eat brunch, I smiled and then went over towards the table to eat some brunch with the guys.

(716 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)
(This one was a bit shorter, I wrote this one a bit late, and I'm a bit tired.)