Chapter 61- I'll Protect You

I was taking a walk with Kirishima. We decided to take a little walk together before it got too cold out, so we decided to walk down to the park that was closest to the apartments. I sighed as I held onto Kirishima's hand, our arms swaying together back and forth. Feeling the cold wind rushing against my skin, whenever I took a breath I could smell the crisp winter air. I looked over to Kirishima and smiled, "thank you for taking a walk with me Kiri" I said as he looked back at me with his ruby red eyes with a soft smile. He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek as he squeezed my hand a little, I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek in return. "Of course Hun, I love spending time with you.." he said quietly. I sighed and then hummed, we were about to the park, then I looked up at Kirishima with. I was thinking about his home and his other friends, wondering if he missed them. Then the thought about the villains came across my mind for a moment. Then I felt a tingle in my finger tips, I twinged a little and pulled my hand away from Kirishima holding my hands together "ah, sh-shit!" I yelled as I held my hands out in front of me, then a bright flash came in front of the both of us. 'Shit! Shit! Fucking crist! no not now, damnit!' I thought as I looked up a bit, Kirishima was beside me and went to take my shoulder before Dabi showed up in front of me and took me into his arms as I fell forward into him. I tried pushing away, then feeling my head ache, I heard Dabi chuckling, holding me tighter "my, my, a little mouse walking with such a destructive hero?" Dabi said, moving his hands up to my head. I could hear the sound of Kirishima's skin hardening, he had shown me what his quirk looks like before. I heard Dabi laugh more, "let go of her Dabi.." Kirishima said angrily. He sounded different, I don't think I had ever heard him that mad before. I inhaled and tried pushing him away once more, I hit his chest harder and harder, then finally managed to knee him where the sun don shine.

I got him off of me, I stumbled back and then felt Kirishima grab me and bring me behind him. I held onto his shirt a bit as I watched Dabi stumble back and looked at me a bit, impressed? "Well, well the Little mouse does know how to fight back huh?" He chuckled readjusting his poster. Kirishima looked back at me and then back at Dabi, "What do you want Dabi?" Kirishima asked him in his serious voice. I felt tears form in my eyes a little, I looked at Dabi and then my hands that were attached to Kirishima 'I need to touch him, I need to, to send him away, but what if it doesn't work?' I thought to myself and then Kirishima went to attack Dabi, keeping him away from me. I let out a shaky sigh and then took Kirishima's arm and then pushed past him and ran up to Dabi and then slapped him thinking about sending him back, thinking about him being where there were quirks, and Heroes, and Villains, and the unthinkable. Then there was a bigger flash, this flash was bigger, but one moment there was a flash, and then nothing In front of me.

It pushed me back a little and I stumbled falling, my head was killing me. Kirishima caught me and then helped me sit down on the grass by the side. I clenched my jaw and then brought my hand to my forehead "Wh-what was that y/n?" Kirishima asked, looking a bit concerned. I looked to the side and brought my hand down, Kirishima sat down next to me and had my head resting on his shoulder. "I- it might be the quirk I was given?" I said a bit quietly. Kirishima's shoulders raised for a moment and then he looked down at me, "your what?" He down at me with a shocked tone in his voice. I looked down and then sighed, I took his head as my headache got worse, "I- I don't know how I got it or when but, I have it and I have no idea how it works.." I said, then paused waiting for Kirishima to answer "d-does anyone else know about it pebble?" He asked then waited for me. I let out a shaky sigh and then gave him a little nod, "before you ask though, I have no idea how if works, I have no idea why I have it, all I know is that it gives me little headaches when I use it sometimes and, shit I feel really tired Ei" I said as I brought my face into his shoulder more. I felt Kirishima laugh a little and then rested his hand on top of my head, "it's ok pebble, just rest for a bit, then we'll head back home." Kirishima said as he readjusted himself and made sure I was comfortable. He started to hum and rubbed my back, "I'll always be here to protect you y/n"

(898 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)