Chapter 51- Scary Movies

"Scary Movies, Scary Movies, Scary Movies"

I chanted along with Kaminari and Kirishima to Katsuki, It was almost dinner time and I, Kaminari, and Kirishima wanted to watch some scary movies since it was getting close to Halloween. Izuku didn't really mind watching scary movies with us, but Katsuki had a different view of it. "No, no way in hell" Katsuki says as he was in the middle of making some food for dinner, I pout and then huffed "what is it with watching scary movies that you don't want to, Katsuki?" He looked at me and shook his head then paused, putting the pain down and putting the flame on low. "Because I know you and Kaminari like watching movies until midnight and I know Kirishima gets scared easily with scary shit." I bit the inside of my cheek and looked at Kaminari and who was rolling his eyes, "ohh, right I forgot you were an old geezer and go to bed at like 8" Kaminari said as he crossed his arms. I giggled a bit knowing that he was a bit right and then turned to look at Kirishima who was also giggling a bit, I looked back over at Katsuki who looked like he was about to, well explode literally. I raised my shoulders as he stared me down for a bit and then sighed and then turned back to the stove and turned the flame back up "fine, we can watch two movies, and we end at 10 got it?" He said through his teeth. We cheered in victory and I walked over to kiss him on the cheek, "thank you Katsuki" he side eyeded me as his ears turns a bit pink "yeah what ever, now leave me to making your fucking dinner." I smiled and then gave him a nod and walked out into the living room to look through the scary movies to watch tonight.

We sat down on the couch, I picked up the remote and then sat back between Kirishima and Kaminari. I rested my head on Kirishima's shoulder and turned on the TV, going through the movies I pick my favorite one to watch and we then collectibly looked for a second one to watch, Izuku walked into the living room and looked over at us and then the TV, "oh hey Izuku! Do you want a choice of a movie to watch tonight?" I say as I picked up my head and looked at him, he looked back over at me and then smiled "oh no, uh you convinced Katchan to watch a few scary movies with us?" I nodded and then looked back at the TV, "though we can't decide on a second choice of scary movie." Kaminari says with a sigh and leans back more into the couch. I hummed as I started to smell the dinner being brought out of the kitchen, I looked over past Izuku to see Katsuki with two plates and place them down onto the table and then walked back into the kitchen and came back out with three other plates and placed them down on the table as well. He looked at us and then gestured to the table, "Come eat before the food gets cold" I gave a nod and then stood up and walked to the table and sat down, "thank you for dinner Katsuki." I said looking at him as he sat down. He gave looked at me and then smerked, "you better fucking like it, I spent hours into making this for you idiots." I began to eat the food, it was really good. Katsuki was a really good cook, I really wonder if he had someone teach him to cook so well. I practically scarfed down the food quicker than everyone else, "wow katsu, you're really good at cooking, who taught you to cook so well." He stared at me and then swallowed the bite he had in his mouth. "My old hag was the one who made me learn how to cook, my dad was then one who actually taught me though." I paused for a second and then looked away confused, "old hag?" I repeated and then looked at Kirishima for guidance, Kirishima sighed when he looked at me. "Old hag is what he calls his mom.." he said as he glanced at Katsuki. I looked back at Katsuki, about to chuckle a bit, "really Katsuki, you call your mom 'old hag?" He groaned and then shook his head, "shut it." I smiled and poked at my empty plate and hummed.

When we were all done with dinner me an Katsuki didsided to change into more comfortable clothes to watch the movies in, I picked out my pajamas and then looked behind me as Katsuki started to take his shirt off and then took another shirt from the dresser and then looked at me. "What're looking at pervert?" I felt my face turn warm instantly, I turned around covering my face, "oh crap! I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I hear Katsuki start to laugh, "it's fine y/n, god you're easy to tease" I huffed and then started to change into my pajamas and then looked back at Katsuki who was done changing as well. I stared at him for a bit and then walked up to him and hugged him from behind, "do you want a pick in a movie to watch for tonight?" I asked as I rested my head on his upper back. He stood there for a bit and then proceeded to put one of his hands on my arms and then hummed, "hm maybe 'It'?" I looked over his shoulder at him with a confused expression, "It? Isn't that movie like 3 hours long Katsuki?" He looked at me and then smirked, "didn't you ask for my opinion y/n" he said back, I just smiled and then let go of him. "Fine, but I'm going to have the middle of the couch." He follows behind me and chuckles a bit, "alright, but you don't get to complain if I fall asleep on you again though." I scoffed and then walked into the kitchen turning the light on, Katsuki stopped at the entrance of the kitchen and looked at me intrigued, "what are you doing?" I looked over at him and then pulled out popcorn packets and then opened the microwave, "popcorn, can you go get the living room ready to start watching the movies?" He stood there for another moment and then walked into the living room turning off the lights in the dining room and living room. I watched as the popcorn packets puffed up as the kernels popped into, well popcorn. After all the bags were done I grabbed all of them and then walked into the living room turning off the hallway lights. I gave Kaminari and Izuku a bag of popcorn which were sitting on the floor with blankets and pillows right against the couch and I climbed over them to sit in the middle. I gave Kirishima his bag of popcorn and gave him a kiss, and Katsuki gave him a bag of popcorn and he gave me a kiss. I smiled as I curled up next to him and Kirishima. "Thank you for watching scary movies with us Katsuki." I said as I covered myself with a blanket. He hummed and then proceeded to press play and started the movie.

(1249 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)