Chapter 39- Familiar and Strange Faces

I sigh as I put in an order at the desk, Miss probably realized that I was acting differently than I usually do because she asked "Hey y/n hun whats up?you don't seem like yourself?" I looked up at her and gave her a quick small smile and then looked at the front door. She leaned over to enter my plane of view, I looked at her and smiled again "Y/n are you ok?" I nod and then lean back a bit into the counter "Yeah I'm fine miss, I just, I'm waiting for someone to come by." Miss leaned back off the counter and gave me an amused and confused look "oh really? Who's coming by my little cafe, and what business do they have with you Maid y/n?" I scoff and laugh a bit, "Oh, uhm, no one special just one of my roommates, all of them have been here before" Miss's smile grows and she sets her arms on the counter, "Oh? Which one?" I hum and look back over to the door and then hear a ding. I look over at the pick up for dishes, I smile and then take the order "you'll just have to see, now if you excuse me, I'm going to go do my job" Miss shakes her head and then shoos me away to go do my job. I walk over to the table and place their order down with a smile "Will that be all master?" I look down at the person to see a young man, maybe early 20's? He's wearing a black hoodie and avoiding eye contact, "yes that will be fine thank you." When he spoke it gave me chills, his voice was high and had a rasp, I bowed and then walked back to the counter.

When I got to the counter I heard the bell at the front door jingle, I looked over to see Katsuki at the front door looking around. I perk up seeing him and speed walk over to the front door. I smile and bow my head "Hello master Bakugou, welcome back, will you be dining with us?" I look back up at him, he looks around and then nods "Yeah I think I will" I smile and then lead him over to one of the tables that are set up for two, he sits down and looks up at me without looking at the menu he orders "I'll just have what I had last time, with a cheese cake please" I was a little caught off guard at the politeness but I just give him a nod and then I walked over to the counter to put in his order. I put his order in the computer and I catch Miss smiling at me, "do you need something miss?" she shakes her head but starts staring behind me "Ma'am, you're staring" she laughs at me a bit and then nods. When I finish putting in the order I look over at her "Is that the roommate that you were waiting for? Katsuki I believe his name was?" I smile and then glance over at him to see him looking at me, I hummed and then look back over at miss "I'm going to go retrieve my phone from him now" I walked over to his table and taped on the table, and in a hush voice I ask "Hey, can I have my phone yours is in the staff room so I could probably-" Katsuki holds up his hand and gave me a cheeky smirk. "I'll give you your phone back, after I've been served" I got a little irritated and then gave him a fake smile, "Sure thing, master."

*Bakugou's POV*

I watch as an annoyed y/n walks away back to the counter, I look around the cafe waiting for them to get back with the food. I glance over at y/n to see a short girl sprint up to them, I reposition myself now staring at them, the small girl has black short hair the same uniform as y/n and green eyes. The short girl seems to be practically bouncing in front of y/n and then notices that I'm staring at the both of them, she looks excited and then says something to y/n pointing to me. 'Shit what the hell is going on.' y/n looks at me and looks like they internally groan, I laugh to myself a bit and then look away. I hear running and as soon as I look over I see the same little girl right in front of me, "You're one of y/n's cute roommates right?!" I scoot away from her a bit and nod, "Who the he- who are you?" I stop myself from swearing at her and scoot back a bit more as she gets closer. "Oh right sorry! My name is Nova, you're really cute, single?" I make a face and then push her hand away from me, "No actually, I'm dating someone.." Nova pouts a bit but then smiles, "Well I guess that makes sense." I sigh and then try to sit comfortably, 'She's almost has the same personality as fucking raccoon eyes ' I looked behind Nova to see no y/n I sigh and sit back.

I then hear y/n clear their throat Nova leans back a little away from me, "You too were pretty close there huh." I looked over at y/n who had an annoyed look on their face, "Hm? Oh I guess I didn't really realize, anyways-" y/n puts my order on the table as Nove puts her hands on y/ns shoulders "Why didn't you tell me that your cute roommate was taken!?" y/n looked at me and then back at Nova "Guess it slipped my mind.." It clearly sounded like they were talking through their teeth, which slightly concerned me. I looked down and started eating my cheese cake, I grabbed y/n's phone and put it on the table "thank you for the food y/n" Y/n looked at their phone and smiled "Thanks Kat, let me get yours" they took Novas hands off her and then walks to the staff room, Nova looks over to me and smiles. "You got really big muscles huh" Nova says as she starts to touch my bicep with the tips of her fingers, I pull away and scrunch my nose, "don't touch me like that, I'm not interested" Nova tilts her head. "What it's not like your girlfriend is here?" I scoff and then lean back as Nova got closer, "Oi, fuck off" I then see Nova being pulled away. "The hell do you think you're doing Nova?" I see y/n staring down and holding back Nova even though y/n is only a bit taller then Nova they have a strong grip on her. "Hm? What do you care? it's not like you two are-" y/n cut her off and dragged her to the staff room. I stood up and then I was stopped, "Hello, I'm y/n's manager, I'm going to figure out what's going on but'' she sat me down, "Please just wait for y/n to come out? Please?" I nod without a verbal response and then she walks to where y/n and Nova went. I see a stranger with a black hoodie walk past me and look over at me. I look up and then my eyes widen as I see a familiar teal hair and rough skin, he smiles at me, but before I could do anything he disappears. I sit back and see y/n come out of the staff rooms. They grab a hold of my arm. "Let's go Katsuki." I stood up grabbing their phone and followed them out. 'Something's not right here..

(1319 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)