Chapter 7- Sweet but Startled

*(Y/N)s POV*

I run upstairs to my apartment room crying, almost forgetting there were two other people in the apartment, I stop in front of the door wiping the tears away from my eyes and I unlocked and opened my door to see two guys sitting on my floor in front of my TV, one of them *cough* Bakugou *Bakugou scowling, has a face as red as a tomato, flustered? And Kirishima is making- fun- of.. him? I smile at the sight, "hey boys I have some sweet's for y'all." They both looked over to me, Kirishima smiled "Sweet!" he got up and went over to you and helped you bring my stuff in. I walk over into my room as Bakugou is headed to the table.

*3rd person POV*

Bakugou notices that (y/n) had a secret on under their hoodie he shrugs it off and takes it as something that he was just seeing, when (y/n) came back out of their room Bakugou looked over to them and asked "hey, I don't know if it was just me or not but.." he looks away and then back at them again, "Where- and why.. You wearing a skirt under your hood?" (y/n) stars into space and then refocuses on the loud ash blonde and smiles.

*(Y/N)s POV*

I look back at Bakugou and smile "y-yeah I'm fi-" I stop and remember what the question was, Bakugou's eyebrows scrunched at my wrong response, I start to respond quickly "Yeah that was probably just something you saw, I don't know what you talking about.." I could tell he didn't believe me but he just nodded and looked back to the table. Kirishima breaks the awkward silence and asks "H-Hey why don't we have some sweets?" he chuckles a bit. I smile and walk over to take out the sweets. I gave a strawberry cake piece to Kirishima and an orange flavored cookie to Bakugou, and took a (F/F) piece of cake for myself to maybe make myself feel at least a bit better. After finishing up the sweets I grabbed the dishes and brought them to the kitchen and put the forks in the sink and the paper plate in the garbage and I suddenly got dizzy. I step back and Kirishima goes to help me sense it looked like I was about to faint.

But when he went to ketch or hold me up... I flinch and push him away and fall onto the ground yelling in terror for him to "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" Kirishima looked shocked and a little concerned. Bakugou rushed in from another room to see me scared on the floor and a concerned Kirishima.

*Bakugou's POV*

-HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I hear y/n yell from the kitchen, I run into the kitchen to see y/n on the floor in front of Kirishima standing in front of them, They were shaking and looked scared. I didn't know what was wrong.but all I did know was that something did happen and that I wasn't my imagination that they were wearing a skirt, "What the fucking hell happend!?!" y/n flinches at my sudden yelling. Their (E/C) eyes gleamed as their eyes tiered up and started to tear up.

(𝟧𝟥𝟨 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈)