Chapter 19- Houses&Hugs

*Time skip February 12th*

Honestly, being in a poly relationship with Bakugou and Kirishima is interesting. I mean they both have their strengths and weaknesses, like how Bakugou has a bit of a temper but still kinda cares about others, and Kirishima has a little self doubt but he has me and Bakugou to help him with that. Then again it's a little hard living with fuvking three people especially with rent being the only one paying it, really that's how I got here looking for a house to move into, "Hey y/n whatcha lookin at?" I jump a bit and look away from my screen to see Izuku looking at my computer. I look back at the computer "Oh, I'm just looking for houses for rent." He gasps a bit "were moving?" I groan and hang my head. "Yea but looking for a house that isn't that expensive is hard." I look up at Izuku "And would you mind not telling Bakugou and Kiri? I want it to be a surprise for them." He smiled a bit more and nodded "Sure thing y/n!"

As I was about to go back to browsing I heard little pops and then a very angry Bakugou yell "What the hell do you think you're doing Deku?!" Izuku jumped a bit and turned around. I moved my head a bit to see that Bakugou looked like he was ready to burst. He grabbed him by the color of his shirt and put a hand up threatenly. I just closed my computer and stood up "Chill bakugou, and let go of the poor boy, he was just asking me something" Bakugou growled and let go of Izuku "Seemed a little too close just to be a question." I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Just a question, I promise." He pouted and glared at Izuku, I just shook my head and smiled,

I walked over to the couch and sat next to Kirishima who looked a little down. "Hey Kirishima, what's on your mind?" He looks over to me and then looks outside "I don't know, I was just thinking about what might happen" I put my head on his shoulder 'What might happen? What does that mean' I look up a bit "What do you mean Kiri?" He sits back more and meets my gaze "I mean what if one day, we just.. disappear, like go back home?" I pick my head up and look down at my feet "I guess I never thought about that. I would like you to stay with me.." Kirishima sniffled and hugged me. "Me too y/n! Your supper nice to be around." I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a bit, Bakugou sat next to us looking a little confused "What the hell are you two doing?" Kirishima lets go of me and chuckles a bit "Hugging? What else?" I said sarcastically, Bakugou rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

I move closer to him "Do you want a hug bakugou?" He stares at me for a bit and then nods and opens his arms a bit. I hug him and smile "your worm bakugou!" he tenses up a bit and looks away, I look up to see his face had turned a vibrant pink. I giggle and pull back, "Sorry, I didn't intend to embarrass you." He just continued to look away. I looked toward Kirishima and smiled, "Wanna join the hug Kiri?" He nodded and joined the hug. We ended up snuggling on the couch for the rest of the day.

(602 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)

(Authors note)
This chapters art was made by me this time, I thought I could try doing today, anyways I hope you all have a good.