Chapter 16- Confessions&Confusion

After Christmas passed we got to know each other more and Bakugou FINallY learned to control his quirk, we had a fun winter break with the guys. On new years eve we played games,ate new years snacks, and had a lot of fun with the guys.

*A day after new years day*

Sitting down at my dining room table looking through my phone, I just sigh and turn off my phone and look over to the living room window, I turn around and take a picture of the window, 'Hmm, this will fit the collage, and maybe I can finish it this year.' I smile and then look back toward the table, I close my eyes and try and relax. Then I hear yelling from behind me coming from Bakugou. I look behind me again to see Bakugou yelling at poor Izuku. I just rolled my eyes and got up ' I forgot that he hated this poor boy.' I grab the back of Izuku's shirt and pull him away and stand in front of Bakugou, he stops yelling as I stand in front of him. He looked away and I just shook my head ¨Can you stop yelling so often? I'm starting to get a headache.¨ He just looked away and nodded. ¨Fine, sorry¨ I smiled then headed to my room to have a nap to make my headache go away faster, as I was walking into my room I heard Kirishima go ¨Whoah! I didn't know you could be such a gentleman Bakugou!¨ and then something about him being manly and something like that. I wasn't really paying attention, my head was banging too much for me to do anything else.

*Bakugou's POV*

After I told y/n that I would bring my volume down, Shity hair smiled at me ¨Whoah Bakugou! I didn't know you could be such a gentleman!¨ I just sigh and sit down on the floor and flip him off and look toward the TV, watching the show that y/n put on, as he was talking about how manly it was and shit like that I turn my head toward him ¨Can you shush¨ He just smiles at me and looks back to the TV. I don't know why I decided to to be quiet, for y/n of all people 'I don't even know them that well, why the hell am I-' Kirishima taped my shoulder, I finch and put my arm up ¨Hey Bakugou, can I tell you something?¨ I look over to him and nodded, he smiled a bit ¨could we talk in the kitchenI sigh and stand, I followed Kirishima into the kitchen ¨What did you want to tell my Shitty hair.¨ He slouched a bit and looked away, I sigh ¨can you get talking Kirishima? I'm not going to wait all day.¨ He directed his attention back to me ¨Uhm- Uh-¨ he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away, I could see that he was clearly flustered, I stepped forward ¨I think I like I have feelings for you and y/n-¨ I blink and then step back, I look down 'WHY THE HELL RIGHT NOW! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ANSWER! I mean I don't not like him, and I kinda- WAIT NOPE! NOT RIGHT NOW!' ¨It's ok if you don't feel the same way but-¨ I look up to him "I didn't say I didn't like you dumbass" He looks up, meeting my eyes, "and I kinda like y/n to." I looked away, "I can tell y/n when they wake up." I look at him ¨We can both tell them.¨ He nodded and then smiled.

*(Y/N)s POV*

I woke up a bit later, my head wasn't feeling any better 'eh, it doesn't really affect me as much as it did before,' I walk out of the room and look through the closet to find a aspirin for my headache, 'No luck- maybe I can find some at the store later' I sigh and head over to the living room to see what the guys were up to. Bakugou was doing push ups in front if the couch while Kirishima propped his feet on Bakugou's back while Izuku was just next to Kirishima on the couch. The TV was up a bit high, I walked over to the couch and sat in front of Bakugou so that I was looking at his face "How are you doing Bakugou?" he scowled at me and did one more push up and laid down on the floor, and looked over to Kirishima, Kirishima nodded and then they both looked at me "Wha- What did you two do?" I said worriedly 'I swear if they did anything illegal-'Bakugou got up from the floor and put his hand out to help me up, I neglect it and get up on my own Kirishima then grabbed my arm and dragged me to the kitchen as he was saying "We gotta tell you something!!" very happily.

As I was pulled into the kitchen Bakugou was following behind, 'and now I am worried' Kirishima smiled as he finally unleashed me, I smile ¨What the hell did you two do?¨ Bakugou scoffed and then stood next to Kirishima "We didn't do shit" I nod and then looked back to Kirishima who had a pink tint to his skin and then looking back to Bakugou who was ignoring eye contact "Your acting like you both have a crush on me.. or somethn..." I then realized that my joke of a fucking thought was true "Wait-" Bakugou and Kirishima's faces got pinker "holy shit you both like me!-" Kirishima looks over to me "If you don't feel the same way it's fine, we just wanted you to know." I step back and nod but then I get really dizzy out of nowhere 'shit- my head is throbbing..' I stepped back again but then everything turned black.

(984 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)