Chapter 4- Rough Start of The Day

*(Y/N)s POV*

Walking out of my room,and opening the front apartment door to see my parents looking concerned, "H-hey dads! W-whatcha doing here..unannounced.." I looked away a bit to keep from having eye contact so I didn't say anything to give myself away. My biological dad stepped forward and put both of his hands on my shoulders that made me jump a little and look at him. "We came to check up on you, but when we got here we heard you talking to someone and we got.." he pauses "We got worried.." (woow, by my own parents, do they think I'm incapable of making friends or somethin.) I push him slightly for him to let go of me. "Well I'm fine, as you can see you don't have to worry about me." I say crossing my arms and looking away.

*Kirishima's POV*

When the (H/C)net left the room I looked at Bakugou rubbing where he was hit in the head, angry. I chuckled a bit and looked around the room they left us in, it was a bit small but probably big enough for one person. Looking behind myself to see a tall self of manga, I turned around to see what kind of manga they had to see if I read any. Bakugou was staring at me and scowling, "what the hell are you doing shity hair?" I looked over to Bakugou and smiled, "well I wanted to see what kind of manga they had, it seems they have a lot of series." Bakugou just sighed and put his head on the edge of the bed and closed his eyes "This is so stupid.." he muttered I just chuckled again and went back to looking through the manga.

*(Y/N)s POV*

As I stand in front of my parents while I hear rustling from my room and I can tell my dads could hear it, one of them looks at my room back at me and to my other dad and back at me. I step back "as you can see I'm perfectly fine, you can leave.." They both give me a sad face that just makes me want to slam the door shut, then one of them holds up a pair of keys (oh no..) Then they both smile, "Actually hun we'll be renting a part of the apartment until we can buy another house." I step back even more "ok, well I want to get a bit more sleep before work, hehe, bye!" I closed the door and turned around and sat down in front of the door. And put my head down. I hear my bedroom door crack open a bit, without looking up you knew it was the crimson haired boy, "It's fine, you can come on out.. sorry."

He walked out and crouched in front of me. I looked up to see that he walked out alone and looked worried, "Where's the blondie?" He smiled a bit. "Well he fell asleep at the edge of your bed, but are you ok?" I was a little surprised at him asking but I just looked down seeing a strand of (H/C) hair falling from the messy bun I had in. "I guess my day just got a little blah." The crimson haired boy pulled me into a hug. I just looked down and closed my eyes. "Never got your name.., what's your name hu?" I ask while looking back up, he just smiled and said happily "Kirishima! Kirishima Ejiro!" I chuckled at his enthusiasm, and got up "I have to go to work in like three hours, I wanna take a nap." Kirishima nodded in agreement and moved for me to head to my room, to see a very cute but angry looking ash blond sleeping at the end of the bed. I smile at the cute sight and crawl into bed and just fall asleep.

(646 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)