Chapter 23- Sick Bakugou

As I walked out of the front doors of the cafe I stretched and then closed and locked the doors, I looked over to Kaminari who was just looking at the sky and smiling "What are you smiling at weirdo?" I say with a laugh. He looked over to me and tilted his head "hey miss, I have a question" I faced him as I humed "What's Your name? I don't want to just call you miss every time I want to talk about cha." I sighed and then started walking, "y/n'' He followed and joined me at my side "Well yy/nnn, that's a pretty name for a pretty face" He said with a grin, 'man, Bakugou must have LOVED this guy, Can't wait to get home.' I sighed and then looked at Kaminari in the eyes "Just going to let you know now, and say I'm already taken" He stood up straight putting his hands up laughing and then looked forward. "Well damn, that guy is pretty lucky." I smiled and then looked forward as well 'man, little do you know.' I laughed and shook my head.

Arrived at the apartment

I took my keys out and unlocked the door then looked back at Kaminari, smiled and then back at the door. I kicked the door open and then stepped in "I'M HOME, AND WITH COMPANY!" I yelled out. When I looked back, Kaminari looked a little shocked. I looked back to see Kirishima, He pulled me into a hug and gave a toothy grin "Welcome home pebble!" I smiled and buried my head into his chest "hey Kirishima I-" I then realized what he said and looked up at him, "p-pebble?" Kirishima softened his smile and nodded "That's a nickname I thought of for you. I thought it was cute, a-are you ok with that?" I smiled at his response and nodded, "Yeah Kiri it's fine. Oh and" I looked behind me "I brought home another friend of yours, er- I think friend." Kirishima looks at Kaminari and gasps. "Denki! It's good to see you man!" Kaminari smiled and stepped in through the doorway "good to see you too bro! It's been a few months." Kirishima laughs and nods in agreement. I looked around only to see Izuku on the couch eating and two plates on the table, I directed my attention back to Kirishima. "Hey Kiri, where's the boom boom boi I love?" Kirishima looks over at the table and then lets go of me "Well he made some dinner for you and he's probably in your room?" I looked at the table again and nodded. "Alrighty then, I'll be in the room if ya need anything k? I'm going to go check up on Bakugou." I said as I walked over to the table and picked up a plate, then went into the bedroom.

I opened the bedroom door to see Bakugou laying on his stomach on the bed with the shade's closed leaving him in the dark, I closed the door and put the food on the bedside table. I sat next to him on the bed and rubbed his back, he groaned and turned his head to face me. I smiled as I looked into his rubby eyes "hey sleepyhead, how are you doin?" He hummed and then shook his head, he scrunched his eyebrows and groand "got me sick little shit.." He pulled me down next to him and snuggled into me. I sighed and played with his hair, "Sorry for getting you sick, you baby." He shook his head. "I'm no baby. If anything you're the baby." I laughed and continued rubbing his back, I kissed his forehead and sighed "if you want, I could sleep on the couch with Kirishima and let you have the bed tonight." I said cupping his face making him look at me. He squinted his eyes at me "Hell no" I dropped my head and chuckled a bit, "I don't want to sleep alone.." he continued and put one of his hands on mine. I smiled and picked up my head "alright, then me and Kirishima can sleep with you tonight, ok Katsuki?" He nodded and gave me a little smirk, I rubbed my nose against his and then got up. He pulled on my shirt, I looked at him in response "where the hell do you think you're going?" I sighed and then took his hand, "I'm going to go eat, and you're also going to eat the food I brought." I then kissed his hand and placed it down.

I walked out of the room and went to the dining table to eat the rest of the food that Bakugou made, I sat down at the table and ate. I feel someone's hand on my shoulder, I looked behind me to see Kaminari
"Hey Kaminari, Whatcha need?" He smiles and takes his hand off my shoulder. "just wanted to know how Baku bro is doing?" I smiled and took another bite of food, I then looked at the bedroom door. "I might have gotten him sick, but he's his usual self, well in my opinion." Kaminari sighed and smiled ''Well I'm glad he's at least not dying" he mustered out a laugh after making the comment. I finished my food then got up and went into the kitchen, I washed my plate off and then put it on the counter to dry. I walked into the living room and tapped on Kirishima's shoulder, he looked over to me and smiled "what's up?" I hummed and then pointed to the bedroom. "I might have gotten Bakugou sick, and he doesn't want to go to bed alone." Kirishima laughs, "I thought something was up, alright then." Kirishima stands up and picks me up. "K-KIRISHIMA!" I yelled as he started walking towards the bedroom, when we got into the room he placed me onto the bed on one side of Katsuki and laid on the other side of him. "God you're so lucky I love you both." I say mostly at Kirishima. Kirishima smiles and nods "I know, and, I just wanted to carry you so you didn't have to walk." I sighed, and then smiled. I snuggled into Katsuki, "Pretty gentlemen like of you Kiri." He smiled and kissed my and Katsukis foreheads and layed down, "sweet dreams pebble, and you too Bakugou." I smiled and then closed my eyes.

(1079 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼)