Seth Rollins-Mistake -P1-

Start from the beginning

Wrestling4Life: They honestly, should of stayed together.

SheildLover🤜🏾: Seth needs to leave Y/n because she isn't as good as Becky and will never be.

That last comment hit harder than ever, even if your afraid to admit it. You could feel somewhat burning to you eyes. You know that if you kept reading the comments tears would spill from your eyes and the last thing you need is for Roman and Dean to be worried.

Huffing, you threw your phone on the couch before opening the door and slamming it.

Roman and Dean looked at each other as Dean was chewing on the brownie. They knew that you only slam door if your upset or mad and 99% of the time, you're mad. They both eyed your phone before rushing over to it. With not shame they unlocked it and saw all the comments and heard what Seth said.

They were mad at Seth for saying something like that, knowing your past. Just in time, Seth opened the door. "Alright, see you later tonight!" Becky's voice was heard in the distance as he entered the room. "Hey you guys, have y'all talked to Y/n? She hasn't answered any of my texts." Roman face was stern as he looked at Seth.

Deans cheeks were full, due to the brownie, but he tried to look mad. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Seth's confusion was clear on his face as he looked between Dean and Romans face. The tension was broken when your music played around the arena, causing loud cheers to erupt.

Seth looked at the TV and saw you making you entrance. "I thought she didn't have a match?" He shrugged his shoulders band sat back and watched your match against your friend, Liv Morgan. "You would know if you paid attention to Y/n instead of other people." Dean muttered under his breathe. Seth looked at him.

"What do you mean?" They didn't respond, only watching your match. You were more aggressive than usual. Beating her in the corner, not breaking away until the ref had to physically pull you off her. You would yell at the ref and fans before putting her in a black widow.

Even though she tapped you didn't let go. The ref used all his strength before pulling you off. The commentary team commented on how aggressive you were for the match. You noted yourself to apologize to Liv later, but all you needed was to let out a little anger.

Walking back to the locker room, you were met by all three of the boys. "Oh, hey babe! You did so good out there." You looked at him up and down before walking past him, bumping shoulders. "What's wrong with her?" Seth rubbed his shoulders, asking Roman and Dean. They didn't answer, which left him confused.

While showering, you decided to brush it off. Seth says their just friends, so that means their just friends. You came out, dressed in street clothes, since Dean mentioned about going to the bar, (which you happily took) and went to the basket.

You sat down on the couch next to Seth before giving him the basket. "For me?" You nodded your head. He looked in the basket a little shocked. "Oh my god, is this the new game?!" You wanted to smile at him being happy, but the words he said during the interview and the comments were catching up to you.

"Yeah, I just got a paycheck last week, so I spent it on you." You watched as he took the snacks and a half eaten brownie? "What happened to my brownie?" You looked over at Dean, who was looking around the room, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey, at least I saved him a piece!" He put his hands up in defense.

You laughed while shaking your head. "Thanks babe." He leaned over and placed a kiss on your cheek before opening some candy. "So, are you going with us to the bar?" Roman asked, looking at Seth. "Um, actually I was gonna go with Becky, for dinner." All the happiness you felt drained away fast. "What?!" The sudden outburst shocked three boys.