"Well thank you for that then," I say drinking more of my hot chocolate.

We walk further down the street and turn onto this quiet little street.

A few shops on the side of the road have started to put out some Halloween decorations.

By now my hot chocolate is long gone and I am freezing again, Chase's hand provides a little bit of the warmth that I need.

"So umm what's your favourite season," I ask filling the silence.

"Probably winter, how about you?" he replies.

"Definitely summer, No school, warm weather and getting to travel to see my family," I say smiling at the memory of visiting my grandparents over in Ontario.

"My Papa just texted me and Sophie is having a movie night and invited us, do you want to go?" he asked

"Sounds like fun, I just have to ask my dad first.

Me: One of my friend's family is having a movie night can I stay later?

Dad: Sure sweetie, be safe if you come home late lock the door.

Me: alright I will, thank you!

"He said yes," I say excitedly grabbing back onto Chase's hand for warmth.

"Here," he says handing me his jacket.

"No I can't take that I'm fine," I say politely even though it would be warmer than what I have.

"I'll be fine, you need it," he says stubbornly.

"Fine" I mumble putting on the jacket and I was right it is very warm and cozy.

A nice smell hits my nose when I put on his jacket it smells like mint and cologne, the combination works perfectly together.

We eventually make it back to his house and his Papa and sister are waiting with popcorn and candy, we voted on what movie to watch and Sophie's favourite movie "Maleficent" won.

~~

Last night after the movie ended my dad texted that he wanted me home by 11, so at 10:58 Chase dropped me off and my house even though he didn't need to since I took my car to his house he said it was for peace of mind, I didn't argue after that.

Today is Saturday aka one of my favourite days of the week because, One No school, Two I like to do my nails on Saturday every two weeks and three I don't work today so I have nothing to accomplish.

I love doing my nails, don't get me wrong they take forever, but they look good in the end.

It's like a form of therapy for me.

Today I decided to do a pink swirl design on a medium, almond-shaped nail.

And a good 3 hours later they are done, I'm happy with the results considering I'm not a professional.

Chase: what are you doing today?

Me: just finished doing my nails now I'm going to read.

Chase: You can do your own nails?

Me: ya it's not that hard once you learn

Chase: I need proof, send a pic.

Me: Here it is!

Chase: holy shit those look fantastic, next time you should try the same design but in shades of blue

Me: ya that could be really cool.

The rest of the day was pretty boring, I watched a few episodes of modern family, did some homework and made sugar cookies.

Overall an almost perfect Saturday, only one other thing or should I say a person would have made it even more perfect.

———————————————————————————
A/n

Word count(1274)

Hey guys, I'm not really sure how to feel about this chapter but I wanted to give you guys something, writing about Tess was the worst thing I have ever done in my life.

P. S the picture of Lilian's nails is a set of nails I did!! It may not look perfect but I'm not a professional and it was almost a year ago.

I hope you liked this chapter with it's cringe and all anyway. I love every one of you sooo much I want to say thank you for 400 reads that's absolutely crazy!!!!

Thoughts??

Pls vote, comment and follow me!!

—Kay❤️