He unbuckled his seat belt, pasted it over and kissed Xie Zhuxing, before reluctantly getting out of the car.

Xie Zhuxing returned home, Zhao Zhengyi's room was already dark, so he put the car key in a conspicuous place in the living room.

The bed in the room was still a mess, and he changed into a clean sheet and couldn't help but laugh as he cleaned up.

The nose is blue and the face is swollen, wearing a purple dress for the basics, rolling all over the mud, he ran to confess, confessed and cried himself, just wanted to say that he was pure, he was going to break up a cannon, such a person who turned upside down and did what he wanted, there was no one.

He also asked Xie Zhuxing what he liked about him.

What do you like about him?

I like him to dance when he is happy, scold and curse when he is unhappy, occasionally exhale as if he wants to go day by day, in fact, there is no bad heart at all, always recognize faster than anyone, who likes will pour out his heart and lungs to be good to whom, and who he hates does not even want to say a word to others. I like his simple joys, sorrows, and sorrows, and you can see the bottom of your heart at a glance. I like him to wear Kiyo purple, this color is very lining him, especially good-looking. I like him to sleep on his stomach in white underwear, and his butt is fleshy and upturned. I like him to swear while calling the bed, the deeper he enters, the more fierce he scolds and the more sultry he screams.

The little fool probably doesn't know where he pleases people at all, and if he does, his tail has to fly to the sky again, and he can't stand up to praise at all.

After cleaning up, Xie Zhuxing went to bed and lay down, did not fall asleep for a long time, and picked up his mobile phone from time to time to take a look.

Haven't you been beaten yet? You won't have your phone confiscated again, will you?

Wang Chao was not beaten, Wang Qi bought a late-night snack and waited for him to eat it together.

At first, Wang Chao was also worried that Wang Qi was going to salute first and then soldiers, trembling.

Wang Qi said, "When did you buy this coat, I didn't see you wear it."

Wang Chao was wearing Xie Zhuxing's clothes and said, "It's not mine."

Wang Qi opened the night snack box, pushed it in front of him, and said, "Eat."

Roast large waist and roast leeks.

In addition to spicy crayfish, this is Wang Chao's late-night snack favorite.

He was a little moved, the eldest brother beat him every day, in fact, it was still very good to him.

"Big brother, don't worry, I won't go out to play in the future," he announced solemnly, "I will never swipe your card to buy bags again."

Wang Qi squinted at him.

Wang Chao said, "Really!"

Wang Qi said, "Don't shout, Wang Jin went to bed early."

Wang Chao lowered his voice and said, "I mean seriously, I will sing well and never disgrace you again."

Wang Qi asked, "Who did you run out to find just now?"

Wang Chao didn't dare to look directly at him, stared at his waist and said, "Find my teammates."

Wang Qi said: "Teammate or object?"

Wang Chao was taken aback: "... What? "

Wang Qi stopped saying again, and said, "Remember to brush your teeth after eating, and go back to the company tomorrow."