ch18 - like a fool

after eating and dispersing, except for wang jin, they all drank wine, wang jin was responsible for sending liang xi home, and wang chao called a substitute driver.

"brother liang, at eight o'clock tomorrow night, our company official will send xiao xie's personal propaganda," wang chao said to liang xi, "you remember to forward it, by the way, praise xiao xie." "

liang xi said impatiently, "after saying it seven or eight times in one night, i won't care if you talk about it again." "

he and wang jin left.

wang chao put his arm around xie zhuxing's shoulder and recalled uncertainly, "i really said it seven or eight times?" "

xie zhuxing: "... four times. "

wang chao said: "i just think i didn't say it a few times, tomorrow night if he doesn't turn, i'll call him again." "

xie zhuxing said: "or goodbye, after all, he and we are not a company, forwarding this is not necessarily convenient, turn it, if you don't turn, you don't have to bother people." "

wang chao slapped him the back and said: he has more than 20 million weibo fans, and it is better to turn around casually than the marketing number bought by the company, are you stupid? "

xie zhuxing: "..."you fool said who is stupid?

of course, he knew that having liang xi help him turn heat was a great thing.

just now in the whole dinner, except for when they first met, liang xi greeted him head-on, and then did not pay much attention to him, wang chao introduced his full name, liang xi did not go to his heart, when he left, he did not want to call him by name, only called "xie..." it was stuck, and finally with wang jin called "xiao xie, have time to play together again." "

in liang xi's eyes, he was a passerby who came to dinner with wang chao and mixed his face, and it was not even a hassle to remember his name. like wang chao's childish boasting that "xiao xie is particularly good", adults simply can't listen to it, and neither liang xi nor wang jin will think that wang chao is "particularly good" because of a few words. liang xi has more than 20 million fans, has a wrist that has to make headlines, casually sends a microblog, and the commercial value is conservatively estimated to be in six figures, why is it for him to "turn around casually"? it's not about wang chao's face yet.

wang chao and liang xi have been friends since childhood, and this kind of human affection is indebted. but what can he do to repay wang chao's affection?

the most damning thing is that he knows very well that wang chao helped him like this, and he didn't want to sell him any human affection at all, and this guy didn't have this kind of twist and turn in his mind--just wanted to be good to him.

like a fool.

the substitute driver came, and the two sat in the back row and went home together.

xie zhuxing only drank a little wine, basically no impact, wang chao drank a lot, not drunk, is tired, as soon as the car opened, he relied on xie zhuxing to take a nap.

BACK AT HOME AND INTO THE DOOR, WANG CHAO TOOK OFF HIS SHOES, DID NOT WEAR SLIPPERS, WALKED IN BAREFOOT, COMPLAINED ABOUT THE HOT WEATHER, TOOK OFF HIS T-SHIRT WITH HIS HANDS, COLLAPSED ON THE SOFA, AND SAID: "XIAO XIE, GET ME A CAN OF BEER." "

xie zhuxing went to the refrigerator to get a can of cold beer and pulled it open for him.

wang chao sat down and took a few big sips, burped a hundred times, and then smiled and said, "i want to dare to burp like this at home, and my second brother has to pinch me again." "