ch25 - 400 pieces

i didn't stay too late, after eating the hot pot to clean up, several people said goodbye to liang xi and left.

liang xi only cared about calling to buy a dog, did not pay attention to their movements, only felt that they did not seem to like to talk, thought it was restrained and uncomfortable, sent out the door and explained: "i have something to do today, not much dislike you, usually i also like to be lively, another day to ask wang chao to take you to play." "

as soon as he came out of his house, yan jiajia didi get a car and left without saying a word.

the boys looked at each other, since wang chao announced that the two of them had broken up, they had been embarrassed until now, and there was little to say in liang xi's house, really because they didn't know what to say.

xie zhuxing also kept a straight face, and everyone could see that he was not happy.

wang chao vaguely suspected that he had done something wrong, and felt that xiao xie could not be so stingy, and after thinking about it, it was better for everyone to go lively together, and when the atmosphere eased, he took the opportunity to make a joke with xiao xie, xiao xie's temper was so good, he definitely didn't mind.

he secretly glanced at xie zhuxing and proposed, "it's only nine o'clock, let's go play for a while, do you want to sing or go clubbing?" "

at this time, where teammates still want to play, they all want to find reasons not to go.

xie zhuxing said, "then let's go have two drinks together, and i'll treat you." "

he usually treats people very well, and everyone is not good at whispering his intentions, so they all say it.

gao siyuan also drove the family car, as before, it was xie zhuxing and wang chao together, and the rest of them were sitting in gao siyuan's car.

today, xie zhuxing got into gao siyuan's car without a word.

ji jie and yang xiaomu saw that the situation was not right, and also hurried to get into the car to occupy a seat.

the rest of cheng yao had no place to sit, crying and mourning, and wang's oversized eyes narrowed.

wang chao really knew that xiao xie was angry and depressed, and said: "okay, can i take my car anyone?" i'll hit you again. "

cheng yao was wronged like something, sitting upright along the way, and the atmosphere did not dare to come out.

there is a bar upstairs in the garden.

the four on gao siyuan's car arrived first, and when wang chao and cheng yao arrived, they were already ordering.

ji jie sat down well next to xie zhuxing, and wang chao came up unreasonably and said, "bun face, you give me a place." "

ji jie said unhappily: "you are a big ass, who is the bun face?" "

wang chao thought about how to relax with xiao xie, and endured not returning his mouth.

ji jie gave him a place.

wang chao sat next to xie zhuxing, looking at the list in xie zhuxing's hand, intent on flattering, but would not say good words: "you can order it casually, don't be too expensive, xiao xie will not please, i please." "

xie zhuxing: "..."

he snapped the menu together and threw it to wang chao.

wang chao: "... you order, what do you want me to do? "

ji jie dismantled the stage and said: "i also said you please, yesterday i ate barbecue and you said you please, and in the end it was not xiao xie ge's account." "