Chapter 83: True White Lotus

Xie Zhuxing was inexplicably slapped this time, he felt that he was already trying to explain the misunderstanding, and it was not far from explaining clearly, the first few slaps said that it was in front of his teammates and Liu Congming, Wang Chao felt humiliated, it was nothing to pump him a few times, anyway, usually the two did not move their fists and kicks, and finally what was it? He had never smoked Wang Chao's face.

Wang Chao saw his expression even more angry, pointing at him indignantly and scolding: "You fake gay is still not convinced, right?"

Xie Zhuxing asked rhetorically: "I'm fake gay?" So are you a deep cabinet? "

Wang Chao said angrily: "Who do you say is the deep cabinet?" Didn't you bend your dad with a scheming?"

He himself forgot the angry words he said on the day of the quarrel, Xie Zhuxing did not forget what he said, and said: "You have it, I will bend you?" If you hadn't been sticky and seduced me all day, I wouldn't have been with men. Besides, you and your college classmate are too good to fight each other, if you don't have a smart time, you don't see that he is pitting you, maybe the two of you have even received a marriage certificate a long time ago, what's the matter with me?

Wang Chao jumped like thunder, and wanted to smoke a big-eared scraper, was grabbed by Xie Zhuxing's right hand, and then changed his left hand to pump, and was grabbed by his left hand, his strength was not as great as others, and he couldn't break free, with a fierce face, and his two eyes were round.

Xie Zhuxing grabbed his two hands, feeling that it was really unnecessary to quarrel like this, and said in a slow tone: "Almost, I haven't hit you in the face... Ay! "

Wang Chao slammed his head forward, and with a bang, the foreheads of the two slammed together.

Xie Zhuxing was defenseless, he was hit by the stars in front of his eyes, he felt a slight concussion, and when he looked at Wang Chao again, his whole brain was red, and he couldn't get angry, and said funny: "Does it hurt?"

Wang Chao: "... Dad doesn't hurt! "

Xie Zhuxing saw that his brain was swollen at a speed visible to the naked eye, and said, "It's strange if it doesn't hurt, you are a fool." "

He poked Wang Chao's reverse scale again and scolded: "Fuck off the dick!" You call dad a stupid try again! "

Xie Zhuxing didn't know that the point of his anger was here, and he said to him: "You are originally a fool."

If Wang Chao was a cat, the hair all over his body would explode, and he couldn't think of what to scold Xie Zhuxing, and he couldn't beat it, so angry that he wanted to cry.

Why didn't he think about returning to Beijing? Is it bad to hide in Harbin for a lifetime? Even if he is beaten by his father every day, it is better than this moment.

Xie Zhuxing was surprised: "Isn't it painful?" Why are you still crying?

He let go of Wang Chao's hand and wanted to help Wang Chao rub his forehead.

Wang Chao avoided letting him touch it, so sad that he said while shedding tears: "No wonder my fans call you Xie Bailian, you are really a white lotus."

Xie Zhuxing: "..."What's wrong with this? I cried miserably.

Wang Chao wiped his tears and said, "I used to love to play, don't you know that I only like good-looking girls?" I don't like men at all, I'm innocent and a straight man, why am I in the cabinet? Still wronged that I want to get a marriage license with a man? You are so good at reasoning, what kind of idol? Why not be Conan!

Xie Zhuxing: "..."Is the word innocence used?

Wang Chao accused again: "Why don't you say that you enlarge your ex-girlfriend's belly, pick and search for a poor man, and buy 780,000 diamond rings to propose, and you will drink more hot water and spend less money all day, if you don't think so, I can't do it, you kind of straight man, just find a woman to live?" Why don't you come to harm me? When it's over, you still say that I am a deep cabinet? I seduce you?

Xie Zhuxing: "... In the past so long, the diamond ring has been given to you, how can you mention it? "

Wang Chao cried even more sadly, and said: "In the past so long, you still lent her money, obviously you have always been thinking about her in your heart, that woman does not look good, and cuckolds you, I am not better for you than she is to you?" You have been lying to me, and you and Duan Yikun are laughing at me behind my back, and now that I know, you ignore it, and you shit a basin on my head, why are you such a white lotus?

Xie Zhuxing said, "Why didn't I pay attention?" Where do I have Yan Jiajia in my heart? She was in trouble, and there was no way to come to me, you don't know how difficult it is to go north, I have enough money to help her, I didn't tell you that I was afraid that you would be unhappy if you wanted more, there was nothing unseemly at all, what Duan Yikun said in WeChat was nonsense, he had always misunderstood me, I could not say to him 'I am sincere to the captain, not what you think', and not acting in Qiong Yao drama. You are already stupid, call you stupid and do not wronged you.

Wang Chao stopped crying, his wet eyes were about to spew fire, his head still hurt, he couldn't hit it, or kick his crotch.

Before he could find the angle, he heard Xie Zhuxing say: "I just like you stupid, what's wrong?"