ch24 - breaking up

teammates saw yan jiajia was also a bit unexpected, and because of her temperament and dress, they all misunderstood that she was the female companion brought by wang chao, and they were a few inches away from her.

she was a little embarrassed, with a taut face.

wang chao was happy to see her ugly, so he didn't want to introduce her, so he hung her.

xie zhuxing couldn't do such a thing, and said, "this is yan jiajia, my friend, just fine, let's play together." "

although the teammates still didn't quite understand why liang xi's family wanted to bring a girl, how to see xiao xie was not such a person without measure, but i heard that it was not the female companion brought by the wang stallion, and yan jiajia was much more affinity than just now. especially cheng yao, a child, rarely had the opportunity to contact this beautiful type of sister, felt fresh, and took the initiative to talk to several sentences.

when he got downstairs to swipe his card, wang chao called liang xi, who said that he was still doing something outside, and said: "isn't it hot pot?" you take them to buy meat and vegetables, you have to buy some wine, and when you come back, i'll be almost home. "

the supermarket was just outside the gate of the community, wang chao parked the car downstairs, took a group of people to the supermarket to buy things, bought vegetables, meat and fish balls and shrimp dumplings, and bought drinks and fruits, and one person carried a large bag. the boys took care of yan jiajia, who was wearing high heels, and did not let her take anything.

wang chao checked out, originally did not plan to do physical work, when he saw that only yan jiajia was empty-handed, he took a bag of vegetables from xie zhuxing's hand and carried it. growing up so big, he had suffered a little in addition to learning the piano, usually he had not done any work, but he mentioned this bag of vegetables, just walked more than a hundred meters into the gate of the community, he felt that his hand was strangled by the plastic bag, he did not want to mention it at all, and he was afraid of being laughed at by yan jiajia, so he had to change to the other hand, and his face stinked badly.

cheng yao and yan jiajia were a little familiar, circling her like a top, taking a bite of "jia jia sister", calling sweet and kissing.

wang chao looked at her unpleasantly, and even looked at cheng yao like this, and he was in a bad mood, and the ugly obedience came to his mouth: "cheng yao, are you..."

"you can call brother liang again." without waiting for him to say it, xie zhuxing interjected.

wang chao threw air at him and said, "what's the fight, didn't you just hit it?" "

xie zhuxing said, "ask him again if he's back, is your phone in your pants pocket?" bring me the bag and you call. "

wang chao was happy at once, gave him the bag, took out his mobile phone to call it, said two sentences and hung up, said: "he is back, he is parking underground." "

they were already behind, five or six meters away from their teammates and yan jiajia.

he bumped xie zhuxing with his elbow and smiled, "it's really not white to be good to you, you all know that it hurts me." "

xie zhuxing: "..."it hurts that you are a yo-yo, it is really self-made.

wang chao spread his palms to show him, cheekily pleaded with pain, and said, "you see what i gave my hand to le." "

xie zhuxing glanced at it, and several of bai shengsheng's fingers were strangled with blood, and circles of red marks were made.

...... but what a waste, what can he do.