Chapter 61: Cults

Bid farewell to Zheng Qiuyang and had no words all the way.

Xie Wang and the two returned to look at the Jingxi Garden, entered the door to change their shoes, and began to push and shove in the entrance, Wang Chao did not explain that he did not want to go to the nightclub at all, not only by Xie Zhuxing's tantrums, but also vigorously to talk back.

So you slap me, and I punch you, and I fight.

Fighting, Wang Chao fought five scum, and was pumped in the ass again without accident, honestly, and did not sharpen his mouth, humming and chirping.

He really begged on purpose.

Xie Zhuxing has a good temper and an open mind, it is difficult for others to provoke him to be really angry, and the only one who can make him turn blue in anger for three days and two heads is Wang Chao himself.

Aren't they asking for this special treatment?

So the more angry Xie Zhuxing was, the happier Wang Chao became.

Xie Zhuxing's personality is not a problem, except for things in his heart, he is not like Wang Chao's squeezing people when he is angry, so he sulks himself and starts when he is angry. When the two had not yet developed a male-male relationship, Wang Chao also said that he was not good like this, but it is difficult to change his personality, just like letting Wang Chao change his mouth, Wang Chao can't do it, and he is uncomfortable if he doesn't talk cheaply.

Move your hands, Wang Chao can't beat Xie Zhuxing, he is always pressed to pump his ass, but Xie Zhuxing pumped him always with strength, and it didn't hurt much, he was beaten up since childhood, he didn't touch him and he screamed first, and then thought that Xie Zhuxing pumped him because he liked him, not to mention how comfortable it was in his heart, and he couldn't help but laugh while screaming.

He really likes this saw-mouthed Xie gourd.

Xie Zhuxing really has no way to deal with him, he absolutely does not listen to reasoning, there are still a lot of crooked reasoning, and he will beat him for a while, and he will forget about it after the pain passes.

No heart, no lungs, no face and no skin, like a bear child of several years old.

...... When you go to bed, it's not like it at all, and it can drip water.

Running announcements during the day, rehearsing carefully, and going home at night to make a fuss, is not calm, but it can be regarded as no waves.

Soon in mid-September, the first anniversary of Icedream's debut, the first concert, Wukesong Stadium.

Because it's not a tour, it's only this one, 18,000 seats, and it's full.

The official name of ID fans is "Xiaoice Block", and the support color is pure white.

In addition to pure white hands and glow sticks, there were also single posters, light boards and reflective banners of the members, and the biggest support was Tomas Xie's fans, followed by the captain Leo Wang. After the concert began, the group song, when it came to the few words that King Xie and the two spoke, the screams in the audience were always exceptionally loud, and the reaction of the fans was obviously more enthusiastic than the other members when the two were solo alone.

In fact, popularity is usually counted in everyone's hearts, but in the past, they all participated in platter performances, and the audience was not only ID fans, and the feeling was not so intuitive.

A week after the concert, the costume sitcom starring Xie Zhuxing was broadcast on satellite TV, and since the second episode, it has steadily ranked as the rating champion in the same period, and its reputation has also been steadily praised.

Of course, what supports these is mainly the excellent performances of other actors in the same drama and the excellent production of TV series.

However, Xie Zhuxing's performance is remarkable, this drama is different from the soy sauce he only had a few lines in the Lunar New Year drama last year, but a very important role. Although the role does not have high requirements for acting skills, because of the likable personality, Xie Zhuxing's performance is also natural, and it has attracted the favor of a considerable number of passers-by.

In the past, Xie Zhuxing's Weibo comments were basically the confessions of fans or the sneers of black fans, and more than half of the black fans still came from the captain's house.

After the broadcast of this drama, there were many passers-by fans who expressed their good feelings in the comments, and they were pure passers-by who did not understand ID at all and never paid attention to the idol boy group.

The Captain fans who have been fighting with Bailian family fans for a long time are naturally very dissatisfied, but the captain himself is not, and happily retweets Bailian's Weibo to help promote the drama.

A few days later, a new station called "Kao" was born, which is the CP station of Xie Bailian and the stallion king.

Fans: ... I fuck a cult.