ch26 - boldly thanking bamboo star

this week's online publicity campaign, next monday there will be a small conference, not open to the public, only invited to the company has a stable cooperation with the media.

in the last three days, in addition to continuing to practice song and dance, the six people also had to be familiar with the questions and answers at the press conference, and duan yikun also arranged for teachers to give them lessons and specially train language expression.

everyone came to class on time, and wang chao was the last to arrive and sat down next to xie zhuxing.

duan yikun: "... what's wrong with your face? "

wang chao swollen half of his face and said, "the hooligans were beaten." "

the teammates lowered their heads and smiled, and xie zhuxing did not hold back, cocking the corners of his mouth.

duan yikun saw that there was an inside situation, and did not ask in detail, only said: "remember to apply diligent compresses to reduce swelling, and you can't swell your face at the press conference." "

wang chao let out a "hmm" sound, and duan yikun continued to talk about the class.

xie zhuxing said in a volume that only he and wang chao could hear, "didn't you go back to ice?" "

wang chao also whispered: "there is no ice cube at home, i want to take a can of ice beer and use it, take it out and feel thirsty, i will drink it, i will be sleepy after drinking, and when i go to bed, i will forget about my face." "

xie zhuxing said wordlessly, "you really are..."

wang chao said, "who told you to be so cruel?" "

xie zhuxing looked sideways at his face, his white and pure cheeks were a red and swollen, and he also felt that his hands were a little heavy.

duan yikun talked to them about the importance of the course, and then whispered to the teacher for a while, pointing to one of them from time to time, as if to introduce the situation of each of them.

xie zhuxing took something out of the bag that was placed at his feet and said, "for you." "

wang chao rubbed his face, fixed his eyes on it, it was a small jar of anti-swelling spray, grinning and wanting to smile, and a little painful, grinning his teeth and asking: "you bought it for me?" "

xie zhuxing did not admit it, and said, "there is one in the family, and everyone who learns to dance often prepares this." "

wang chao was still happy, mei zizi took it, took it in his hand and looked at it well, pulled out the lid and wanted to spray.

xie zhuxing sighed and said disgustedly, "when are you spraying moisturizing spray?" if you get blind in the eye, you will be blind. give me. "

wang chao gave him the medicine bottle, twisted half of his swollen face, and said, "right here and here." "

xie zhuxing said, "i can see." "

he squirted a little, and wang chao shrunk his neck and said while laughing: "oh i fuck, so cold." "

谢竹星也笑起来,在他脖子上拍了下,说:"娇气。"

duan yikun sat in the back row and listened to the teacher give them a lesson.

language expression of this kind of comprehensive quality cultivated daily, in fact, it is difficult to greatly improve in a few lessons, can only be combined with the information given by duan yikun, according to each person's personality characteristics, according to the characteristics of each person, to maximize the performance of each person's personality advantages, but also to cover up their own shortcomings.