Chapter 89: Brush Brush

When Wang Peanut came home, his parents had finished dinner.

Father Wang was brushing the dishes, and Mother Wang leaned on the sofa to play with love every day, and casually asked her little son: "What have you played until now?"

Wang Chao said, "That's whatever, just play the game." Afraid that if I said it again, I would show my clues, and hurriedly changed the topic, "What about the second brother?" Still in the hospital?"

Mother Wang said: "I came back for a meal, I just left not long after, this is really hard to be a doctor, and I have to stick to my post for the New Year."

She really cares for her son.

Wang Chao endured it and didn't say, he knew what Wang Jinda insisted on staying in the hospital for the New Year. The mixed-race little beauty of the Liang Xi family has just cut her appendix and was hospitalized, and Wang Jinda's insistence in the hospital for the New Year is to accompany others, so he is not dedicated to his job.

His mother asked again: "Are you going to play a game with Xiao Xie?"

Wang Chao lowered his head and shook his hands: "... Yes."

Mother Wang also looked at the mobile phone screen, casually: "In the afternoon, I watched the replay of the Spring Festival Gala, saw him singing, he didn't return to his hometown, it's strange and pitiful to celebrate the New Year alone, why don't you ask him to come to our house to make a lively scene?" "

Wang Chao's eyes turned back and forth, "Mom, he's not pitiful... He made an object.

Mother Wang suddenly came to her senses, put down her mobile phone, and asked, "Is it Zhao Xiaoxiao?"

This Zhao Xiaoxiao is the female number one of the idol drama starring Xie Zhuxing.

Wang Chao felt that he was wearing a green hat for no reason, and said unhappily: "Mom, what are your eyes!" How ugly Zhao Xiaoxiao looks!

Mother Wang didn't think people were ugly, and asked, "Which female star is that?"

Wang Chao's Adam's apple moved and said, "It's not a female star, he doesn't like female stars." 

Mother Wang said: "Also, your entertainment industry is too chaotic, a child as stable as him should find a reliable and good girl and live a down-to-earth life."

Wang Chaoxin said, Mom, look at me! I am the "good girl"!

After washing the dishes, Father Wang came out of the kitchen, listened to a sentence, and interjected: "You old lady, worry less about whether others can do it, worry about your little son, are twenty-four, you know how to play all day, you don't know if you can marry your wife in the future, the eldest and second have no hope, he can't even marry a daughter-in-law, we can't be grandparents in this life, and when I go down in the future, my father will have to beat me with a stick." "

Mother Wang was dissatisfied: "Jing blindly said, my son wants money and money, he wants to be famous, and he looks so handsome, why can't he marry his daughter-in-law?"

The two of them bickered happily.

Wang Chao listened for a while, and went upstairs with his head down.

How did this cabinet come out? His father was definitely going to beat him, and he didn't beat him like his eldest brother and second brother. Wang Qi and Wang Jin were two dead basemen, and they also cut off his back road.

Seeing him go, his father and mother stopped bickering and discussed in a low voice.

Father Wang said, "He looks like this, either he has a target, or he has a girl he likes." "