Chapter 64: Don't Face

The keyboardist did not change his face: "Who followed you?" The recording teacher and I also came here for a late-night snack."

Wang Chao looked left and right, where is the recording teacher?

The keyboard player said, "It's gone, you just choked him so badly in the company, he has to hide when he sees you later."

Wang Chao had forgotten what he had said to the recording teacher, and said angrily: "Are you sick?" What are you going to do when you come to your father?

The keyboard player said, "Eat late-night." He was not polite at all, and took disposable gloves and put them on, and really wanted to eat this pot of crayfish with Wang Chao.

Wang Chao stopped drying, threw half of the shrimp in his hand on the table, and said in disgust: "You don't want to face yet, right?"

The keyboard player said: "Eat a few crayfish of yours and don't have a face?"

Wang Chao didn't want to talk nonsense with him, and said, "Okay, okay, eat by yourself."

He took off his disposable gloves and stood up to go.

The keyboardist took his arm and shouted, "Can't you talk back to me?"

Wang Chao shook him off and turned his face: "Dad has something to say to you!"

There were only a few tables of customers in the store, not too noisy, he was a little loud, and the people next to him looked over.

It's been so long since his debut, although when the two agents lectured him, he looked like he didn't care, in fact, he had the consciousness of making idols, and even the accent of the big ballast, which was not too heavy, has changed a lot.

Conflict with others in public is obviously not what Idol should do.

He hurriedly lowered the brim of his baseball cap.

The keyboard player said: "You sit down, I will just say a few words, this time, I promise not to bother you again in the future."

Wang Chao pressed the brim of his hat again, sat down with a grunt, and said, "There is a fart to release quickly."

He felt that the keyboard player still wanted to say the song of the second series, and after the single was released, this guy was tepid, still an eighteenth line, and it was estimated that he was unwilling.

The keyboard player peeled a shrimp and ate it, saying: "When you were in school, you loved to eat this thing, it was oily and spicy, and you had to eat acne."

Wang Chao said: "Less nonsense, dad doesn't have acne at all."

The keyboard player said: "I'm long, every time I eat with you, I have to borrow my girlfriend's aloe vera glue."

Wang Chao was not happy to hear it, and said, "Please accompany you?"

The keyboard player did not argue with him, and said: "Actually, I don't like that woman very much, at first she seduced me together, slept twice, I was a boy chicken, just tasted fishy, a little fascinated."

Wang Chao said impatiently: "Are you finished?" What does this have to do with Dad?

The keyboard player said: "She deceived me of money, saying that this kind of thing in her family, I believed it, but I have two thousand yuan a month for living expenses, and I have no money to give her, so I will cheat you."

Wang Chao couldn't understand his tone and said, "What? I have to give you a medal?" What's going on? Can you fool your father, you are very awesome? "

The keyboardist put his face against his face and said, "I was deceived by her because I was obsessed, and men pay for women who slept with it, and it is only natural that they should." What have you been blinded by? "

Wang Chao: "..." He kind of got the meaning of the keyboard player.

The keyboardist's face glowed with tenderness, and said: "You just said that I don't want to face when I eat your shrimp, I'm not angry at all, I just wanted to face too much before, if I had learned not to face earlier, I wouldn't have become like today."

Wang Chao looked him up and down and said like a ghost: "You think Dad has a crush on you?"

At this time, a person wearing the same baseball cap as Wang Chao came in from outside.

Wang Chao was sitting directly opposite the store door, and he saw him at a glance.

The other party also saw him, and the corners of his lips under the brim of his hat tightened.