ch12 - cohabitation plans

early the next morning, xie zhuxing went out for a run.

wang chao heard a little movement, struggled to open his eyes, found that there was no one on the bed next to him, the quilt was also folded, thought that xie zhuxing actually did not call him to go on his own, angry and prickly to get up, and saw that the large suitcase next to the wardrobe was still there, and then he lay down and continued to sleep with confidence.

after more than half an hour, xie zhuxing came back, called wang chao, wang chao did not remember, humming and saying: "i have not slept once this month, let me sleep for a while." "

anyway, there was no class, and xie zhuxing did not force him, saying: "okay, then you can sleep, i will go first after eating." "

wang chao was not happy: "i will send you, you wait for me to sleep until... ten o'clock. "

xie zhuxing said, "it's noon when i go back, and i haven't done anything for most of the day." "

wang chao said, "either you drive me away and wait until i wake up to play with you." "

xie zhuxing didn't want to play with him, and deliberately said, "go and help me clean up?" "

wang chao said, "pull it down, i grew up so big, except for the primary school duty day after waving two brooms, i have not swept the ground." "

xie zhuxing then said, "then what are you going to do?" i don't have time to play with you. i don't drive your car either, i can go back myself. "

wang chao said: "your box is so big, it is too much trouble to squeeze the subway, the day is still so hot, and you are not willing to take a taxi, just drive my car." "

xie zhuxing: "..."

wang chao was still a little unawakened, his face was sad, and he didn't have the usual arrogant and under-beaten expression, and his sleepy eyes looked a little innocent.

he is also not a person who can be polite to people, and he must be sincere when he says things that care about people.

"i don't squeeze the subway, take a taxi," xie zhuxing said, "you wake up and go back early, ji jie and cheng yao live here, don't get into trouble when you meet, be polite to people, i'm not in front of you, no one cares about you when you fight." "

wang chao fell asleep again, and responded like a dream: "i know the eldest brother." "

xie zhuxing listened amusedly and said, "your eldest brother is going to kick your ass here." saying that, he casually slapped wang chao's ass.

he didn't use any force, wang chao only snorted, and there was no reaction.

sleeping until noon, wang chao slept enough, sat up and scratched his hair, and found that only he and his small box were left in the room.

i can't say how i feel, it seems that my heart is a little empty.

he had never lived in a dormitory before, except when he was a child, and he had never shared a room with anyone else, and he had never met someone like xie zhuxing before who could endure his temper tantrums, trickery, and unreasonableness, and his parents and his brother often couldn't stand it.

he knew that he had a lot of bad problems, he just didn't want to change, and he was most comfortable living like this. he also knew that apart from his family, few people really liked him, and the reason he approached him to flatter him was also because his father had money and his brother had the ability.

he felt that xie zhuxing was different, righteous and upright, good-hearted, good tempered, patient, very good to him, able to take care of him, and especially tolerant of him, if only he could live together all the time.