Chapter 100: Never Dissolve

Xie Zhuxing was not drunk and unconscious, just drunk and a little dizzy, was slapped by Ji Jie to wake up, he stood up straight, Ji Jie signaled him to look at the other side, he turned his head and saw Wang Chao.

Wang Chao was awkward and said, "You two drink secretly, but you don't call me?"

Xie Zhuxing thought for a moment before replying, "Aren't you here yet?"

Ji Jie helped the back of the chair to stand up and said, "You two talk, I'll go to the bathroom."

Only King Xie and two remained.

Wang Chao pulled away the chair next to Xie Zhuxing, sat down sideways, and said, "Liu Congming told me, you too, can't explain it to me clearly?" What is the long mouth under the nose for? Sew it up for you.

Xie Zhuxingmu made a face.

Wang Chao held his shoulder and said, "Drunk?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "No."

Wang Chao shook him and said, "Then you are talking."

Xie Zhuxing said, "Don't move, dizzy."

Wang Chao didn't shake anymore, his hand was still on his shoulder, and he said: "What, you apologize to me, and I'll send you home after saying that."

Xie Zhuxing said in a flat tone: "What do I apologize for?"

Wang Chao glared at him and said, "You said that it was your house, let me go out of your house!" Playing the fool, isn't it?"

Xie Zhuxing pursed his lips and asked him: "Did I apologize, you will go home with me, and then we will still be the same as before, when nothing happened?"

Wang Chao wanted the steps, but also had to be tough: "Think beautiful, I said that if you apologize, I will send you home, but I didn't say that I wanted to go back to your house."

Xie Zhuxing said, "You don't need to send me home."

Wang Chao said, "Come on, can you still drive like this?"

Xie Zhuxing looked at him and said, "Have you forgotten?" We've broken up.

When he said this, he was calm and serious.

Wang Chao: "... What do you mean?

Xie Zhuxing said, "You still proposed it, and the grandson is all right."

Wang Chao moved his lips, his brain was a little stuck, Xie Zhuxing was laughing at him?

He thought for a long time and said, "Are you still angry with me for that Hollywood movie?" But this matter is not yellow, you wait a few days, the film party will find you through the company to sign a contract. Are you interesting? Just for such a trick, as for?"

Xie Zhuxing lowered his eyes and said, "No."

Wang Chao took his hand away from his shoulder, took two sips of the water in front of him, and said unhappily: "Then what are you doing here?" I'll admit that I'm wrong, and I promise never to eat enough to do this idle thing in the future, who are you showing this face to now? And threaten me with a breakup? I said break up that is not by you. If I don't break up, I won't!

He shouted loudly, speaking fast.

Xie Zhuxing swallowed slowly: "Then you don't, I want to divide it anyway."

Wang Chao held his breath and said, "Don't talk drunk here!" Divide the fart, divide it! You even took my ring, now say break up, do you want to face?

Xie Zhuxing touched his ring finger and said, "The ring is at home, I'll return it to you when I turn back."

Wang Chao's chest rose and fell, both hands clenched hard, he felt it, Xie Zhuxing was not joking, nor did he want to continue to quarrel with him.

Xie Zhuxing is serious and wants to break up with him.

He didn't understand and asked: "Not for the movie, then why?" You don't like me anymore?"

Xie Zhuxing did not answer his question and said, "I'm tired and don't want to get along with you."

Wang Chao didn't understand even more, did he like it or not?

Xie Zhuxing said: "I want to live a little easier, no need to prevent you from flirting with my sister everywhere, no longer need to worry about you and your family not looking at me, no longer need to be poked in the back and say that I sell chrysanthemums, although my house is not as good as your kind of mansion, it is big enough to take my parents to live together."

Wang Chao was dumbfounded when he heard this, and asked stunned: "Then... What about me? 

Xie Zhuxing looked at him, actually smiled, and said: "You can also live more comfortably, do whatever you want, play whatever you want, come as comfortable as you want, you have the capital to not grow up in your life, don't be wronged for me anymore."

Wang Chao wanted to say that he didn't feel wronged, and he couldn't say it, he didn't feel wronged, but Xie Zhuxing had.

He understood what Xie Zhuxing meant—he meant that the two of them were "inappropriate".

Ji Jie estimated the time, it was almost time to reconcile, and then he grinded back.

As a result, when he entered the door, he found that the atmosphere was not right, even more wrong than when he left just now, and hesitated and asked: "What's wrong?" Haven't made it clear yet"

Wang Chao lowered his head and did not speak.

Xie Zhuxing said, "It's clear."

Ji Jie looked at him and then at Wang Chao, and still felt wrong.

Xie Zhuxing asked, "Have you checked out?"

Ji Jie said, "It's over."

Xie Zhuxing said, "Then let's go."

Ji Jie: "... Oh."

Xie Zhuxing stood up and walked outside, and Wang Chao followed without saying a word. Ji Jie followed behind the two and deliberately lagged behind a few steps.

Outside the restaurant, Ji Jie said: "I'll take a taxi, captain, you send Brother Xie back?"

Before Wang Chao could answer, Xie Zhuxing said, "I'll take a taxi with you, by the way."

Wang Chao squinted at him.

Ji Jie felt that it was not very good and was a little afraid that the two of them would fight.

Xie Zhuxing actually politely said to Wang Chao: "Captain, you don't care, drive slowly on the way back."

Wang Chao suddenly stepped over, grabbed his collar, and bit him on the lip, quickly changing from biting to kissing.

It was past three o'clock in the afternoon, and in broad daylight, the restaurant was still facing the street, full of traffic and pedestrians.

Ji Jie was taken aback, and hurriedly stepped forward to try to pull the two apart, but he didn't succeed after a long time.

Wang Chao did not let go or let go and cried a mess while kissing.

Xie Zhuxing remained motionless like a cut of wood.

Passers-by have already taken out their mobile phones to shoot.

Ji Jie sweated urgently, moved smartly, opened his arms and hugged King Xie and the two together, and said loudly: "Long live Icedream!" Never disband!"