Chapter 116: Outside, Only You Can't Guess EXTRA

It's a fine day and the sun is shining early in the morning.

Xie Zhuxing, who came back from the morning jog, simply ate breakfast, packed up, and prepared to go out to the airport to pick up Wang Chao who had returned from Shanghai.

Wang Chao went to Shanghai to participate in a fashion event, this product is very popular in the fashion circle, and has just signed an endorsement of an international brand watch series in Greater China.

And Xie Zhuxing successfully transformed into a movie café this year, basically doing activities as an actor, and has not released albums or records. I just finished a movie not long ago, and I'm resting.

When he came out and waited for the elevator, he saw that it was still a while, so he turned back and came out with a bag of rubbish in his hand.

They also live in the small house they used to have. On the phone call before going to bed last night, he also told Wang Chao to go to see a new plate in the next few days, and if there is a suitable one, he will change to a larger house. If nothing else, at least you have to change the double bathroom, otherwise his parents will come again during the Spring Festival this year, and the four of them will have to line up to go to the toilet again.

Went downstairs and threw away the garbage, he took out the keys and wanted to drive, heard a chaotic footstep behind him, suddenly alert, before he could react, he was held down by someone left and right, two muscular men over one meter eight five, both wearing black suits and sunglasses, with an indifferent face.

...... What's the situation?!

Xie Zhuxing instinctively wanted to struggle, the two eldest brothers did not expect him to look thin so strong, almost being broken away, the one on the left hurriedly whispered: "We are "Only You Can't Guess"!"

Xie Zhuxing: "..."

"Only You Can't Guess" is Liang Xi's latest online reality show.

This program has been online for one issue, and the Internet popularity is very high, and Xie Zhuxing has seen it.

The guest of the first issue is a certain financial tycoon in the top ten of the richest people in the mainland, Liang Xida's father.

Liang Xi invited his father to eat in the restaurant, and after his father entered the private room, the program team moved intensively outside, using curtains and light and shadow technology to "transform" the hotel lobby into the appearance of the nineties, and the extras changed into clothes that conformed to that era. Liang's father waited left and right and couldn't wait for his son, and when he came out to see, he "crossed" in the music of "Meet Ninety-Eight". Liang Xi also painstakingly found a middle school student who looked like him and came in with a school bag to find his father. Interlocking and ironic, and finally sublimating the theme of fatherly love and family affection.

The response to this issue has been overwhelming. I heard that the guest of the second issue to be launched is a long-standing goddess in Hong Kong.

Xie Zhuxing remembered at this time that when the agent was chatting with him about work a few days ago, he intentionally or unintentionally mentioned a sentence: "It just so happens that you two have been fine for a while, let's go back to a reality show."

He couldn't break free of the pretense he cooperated and was put on a blindfold and escorted to the other party's car.

He thought, the agent said, "you two", then Wang Chao can't run.

He is also a little worried about Wang Chao, if he is "kidnapped" as soon as he gets off the plane, this fool should not take it seriously at that time and make a lot of noise at the airport.

Who knew that the fool he was worried about was happily following behind their car and said to Liang Xi with a sigh: "I will say that you two big brothers can't do it, Xiao Xie has practiced, and the two of them can't subdue him at all."

Liang Xi said with a smile: "I didn't expect it, I still thought that he could be taken aback, and now like this, I'm afraid that it will be less interesting."

Wang Chao said disapprovingly: "He knows it's okay, you see how well he played just now, he will especially cooperate with the requirements of the program team." Besides, as long as he can't guess that I am partnering with you to trick him, cut it well in the later stage, and the final effect will definitely be good. 

Liang Xi squinted at him and said, "Hope."

Xie Zhuxing was first taken to a cold storage, escape room, the topic was difficult, it took a lot of effort to finally escape, and his eyebrows were frozen with frost.

was taken to indoor rock climbing again, Rao is his physical strength, after all, he is a novice, tired not to mention, his fingers hurt a little, and he kept rubbing his fingers after coming down, frowning every time he rubbed them.

Wang Chao in the director's car stopped doing it, and the camera did not hide, so he shouted at Liang Xi: "You didn't say it was so hard!" You had to say it was so hard for me not to let him come."

Liang Xi stomped on Erlang's legs and drank tea, and said: "You don't want to, this is going to be broadcast, how many fans does he have to circle?" There are brains and physical strength, not only the little girls have to be fascinated, but also the little gays have to scream.

Wang Chao thought about it, too. The movie is high, that is, it is not as wide as the audience of TV series, and it is not as fast as the fans of the reality TV circle, since Xie Zhuxing went to make a movie, the pressure has gone up, and the topic is much worse than before.

Liang Xi said: "I can listen to your brother, Xiao Xie was going to play Spider-Man, just you yelled that he would be red and want to dump you, he won't act, how good it is to play at that time."

Wang Chao retorted: "What Spider-Man? If it's really Spider-Man, can I not let him play it?

Liang Xi said again: "And this spring, the Amazing Race Asia version wants to invite the two of you to go together, do you think the show is too tired, and finally did not go?" The human program signed Ji Jie and Cheng Yao, you two teammates, used to be far from the two of you, since recording this show, I am about to follow.

Wang Chao was reasonable: "I'm not tired, I haven't come back in vain at that time, and I don't want to embarrass people, so I didn't go."

Liang Xi said: "Then no matter what kind of hero, whether you are tired or dark, let's just say, are you dragging Xiao Xie back all day?"

Wang Chao did not speak, hummed angrily, and stared at Xie Zhuxing, who was still rubbing his fingers on the monitor.

Xie Zhuxing said a word to the person next to him, turned off the microphone, and went to the toilet.

Liang Xi answered the phone and said to Wang Chao: "I'll walk away for a while, you watch first."

Wang Chao sighed absentmindedly.

Liang Xi left.

Wang Chao said to the choreographer over there: "Do you bring Yunnan white medicine spray or something like that?" Xiao Xie used to dance and twist his fingers, I saw him rubbing all the time, and when he came out of the bathroom, you asked him if he was scratching an old wound?"

The choreographer replied: "Good."

Before the choreographer could reply, the window of the director's car was knocked.

The driver put the bed down, and outside was a police uncle, and the driver thought that there was no parking here, saying: "I'll leave immediately."

As a result, the policeman's uncle showed his ID and said solemnly: "We received a call from the police, saying that there is a kidnapping case here, everyone, get out of the car."