Chapter 2: Big brother don't hit your face

Coming out of the clubhouse, the moon and stars are thin, the cicadas are singing, and the July heat wave is coming.

"It's really going to kill my father these days." Wang Chao put down the hand on Xie Zhuxing's shoulder, complained, and pressed the car key to unlock it.

Xie Zhuxing looked over, it was a yellow Ferrari, gorgeous and frivolous, which completely matched the temperament of forcing the king.

Forced Wang to ask him, "Didn't you come by car?" Call someone to pick you up?

Xie Zhuxing said, "I take the subway."

Wang Chao looked surprised: "Awesome, I haven't seen a man take the subway to party."

Xie Zhuxing threw the bag over his shoulder and said, "I'm not here to play, I'm here to perform, just the performance before the party starts, I'm a dancer."

Wang Chao touched the back of his head and looked him up and down.

Xie Zhuxingxin said, it's time to recognize your father coming.

Wang Chao looked up and down three ways endlessly, and said, "The legs are long enough, the proportions are good, well... The butt is also very good-looking.

Xie Zhuxing: "... I thank you for your ass.

Wang Chao hahaha: "What's polite, polite." Did you learn to dance yourself?

Xie Zhuxing said, "I danced in the north."

Wang Chao Yile: "Hey, it's been a neighbor for a long time, my Minda Yin Yuan, level 09, we seem to ... About the same size? What year are you?

Xie Zhuxing looked at him suspiciously and said, "Level 08, 92 years."

Wang Chao was even happier: "I'm also 92, I still have several female tickets from your school, but the girl has long stopped contacting, just remember the braised lamb in the halal cafeteria of your school, and I haven't eaten that taste again." I used to go to your place to play at that time, maybe we have seen each other. "

Xie Zhuxing didn't remember whether he had seen it or not, but he believed that this goods was really a big man next door. There are more women and boys in their school, and boys from several colleges next door come to eat nest grass all day.

Wang Chao asked again: "Then you must have no problem dancing, can you sing?"

He obviously didn't remember Xie Zhuxing, and Xie Zhuxing didn't want to mention it, so he pretended to be stupid and said, "What for?"

Wang Chao smiled and said, "Introduce you to a job, you say you can't, right?" You don't have to sing too well, it's not that the five tones are incomplete.

Xie Zhuxing thought that most of it was for the talent show, and said: "Forget it, I have studied vocal music."

"That's great," Wang Chao felt out his wallet, pulled a business card from the card holder, and said, "If you call this person tomorrow, just say that Wang Chao asked you to find him." Now he lacks someone there who can sing and dance, and is still handsome. "

Xie Zhuxing glanced at the business card, very concise, dark gold shading, only the phone number and name - Duan Yikun.

Wang Chao patted his chest and smiled: "Wang Chao is me, hehe."

Xie Zhuxing said, "Thank you." My name is Xie Zhuxing, Meilan Bamboo Ju that bamboo.

But Wang Chao didn't care what his name was, nodded perfunctorily, and said: "Cheng, you call and remember to report my name." I'm leaving.

Saying goodbye and separating, Xie Zhuxing went to take the subway, stuffed the business card into his bag, and forgot about it.

He is not unappreciative, he is somewhat grateful to Wang Chao for this unscrupulous "understanding", but he will not make this call.