Chapter 58: Broken House

After making the overall look, while it was still hot, I took promotional photos in the afternoon.

When taking a solo photo, it was okay, and when the group photo was taken for the six people, in order to make the color of the overall picture more coordinated, the photographer asked Xie Wang and the two to stand separately, and let Cheng Yao stand between the two.

Wang Chao was unwilling to stand next to Xie Zhuxing.

Cheng Yao also didn't want to stand between the two of them, crying with a sad face.

Liu Congming, who followed the whole time, said: "Stand together, let Leo wear a hat and be brightly colored."

The photographer called the assistant to find a yellow baseball cap.

Wang Chao didn't like it very much, so he reluctantly put it on and showed it to Xie Zhuxing.

His complexion is pale, and wearing a hat of this color is actually good-looking, Xie Zhuxing said: "Not bad."

Wang Chao didn't pick it.

After taking the promotional photos, it was dark, everyone came out, Wang Chao didn't drive today, Xie Wang and his teammates got into the company's nanny car, and the driver sent them back.

Xie Zhuxing, who finally got into the car, wanted to close the door, and Liu Congming ran over to rub the ride, saying that his car was sent for repair.

The nanny car drove up, everyone was quiet, and there was no intention to communicate with the new agent.

Liu Congming took the initiative to ask, "Where do you all live?"

Except for the captain who was playing a mobile game, everyone answered.

Xie Zhuxing said: "I live in Olive City, and the captain lives in Wangjing West Garden.

He and Wang Chao sat in a row behind Liu Congming.

Liu Congming turned around and said with a smile: "You live in Olive City?" Coincidentally, I have a cousin who lives there too.

Xie Zhuxing said politely: "It's quite a coincidence."

Liu Congming said again: "My cousin is also an insider, he is an artist assistant, maybe you have seen it."

Xie Zhuxing's mind turned: "It's not Zhao Zhengyi, right?" "These two names are also too much like relatives.

Liu Congming was surprised and very hypocritical, and said, "Oops? You guys know each other? 

Xie Zhuxing had to pretend not to see it and said, "Xiao Zhao and I are roommates.

Liu Congming followed the trend and said: "That's just right, I'll get off with you later, I'll go to your place to visit the door, I haven't seen my cousin for a while."

He knew that the core figure of this group was Xie Zhuxing, and he wanted to get acquainted with Xie Zhuxing as soon as possible.

But Xie Zhuxing did not plan to return to Olive City at all, he had not returned to Olive City for a long time, and said tactfully: "I don't often live in Olive City now."

Liu Congming listened to Zhao Zhengyi say this, and gossiped that "Xiao Xie may have a girlfriend", so he said: "In love?" Don't be nervous, the company doesn't say you can't fall in love, and I'm not an old antique.

There was a subtle silence in the car.

ID Several people looked at each other.

Liu Congming made them an agent Mu Chengzhou, and the relationship between the captain and Xie Zhuxing could not be hidden for long, instead of being seen through by others at that time, it was better to take the initiative now and tell this baby face.