ch23 - the little train whines

the next morning, wang chao was still sleeping, when he heard the sound of xie zhuxing taking something out of the door, he opened his eyes at once, but the person was already gone.

he couldn't sleep and wasn't in a good mood.

after that, only himself was left, and no one listened to him in the mobile game 5 kills, and he had to wash his underwear.

he has been a bit of a sticky personality since he was a child, sticking to his parents, but also sticking to two brothers, these years his parents are far away, wang qi and wang jin are busy at work, he is not very obedient, always beaten, and gradually not sticky. he only sticks to people who are good to him, and the last one was the college classmate who used him as a cash machine, and he was also very good to him at first.

the best thing for him now is xiao xie.

he touched the back of his head and slept all night, and the bag that had been knocked out of the car was basically gone, and it didn't hurt much yesterday.

Xiao Xie is really good to him, worried that his car | zhen was photographed by paparazzi, all angry like that, the heart is still soft, a bag will be angry, this bag is better than Prada.

xie zhuxing moved to his new home, cleaned up, and called yan jiajia.

"...... thanks? yan jiajia probably didn't expect him to contact her, and her voice was full of uncertainty.

he said, "it's me, are you at home now?" "

yan jiajia said, "yes, i am." "

xie zhuxing said, "then i will go over now, take my things, and give you the key by the way." "

living there for more than half a year, there are many things, but he doesn't have to take them, those old clothes and shoes, that is, duan yikun said, there is no chance to wear them in the future, mainly because his various certificates are still there.

yan jiajia obviously understood.

so as soon as he entered the door, he saw a stack of certificates neatly arranged on the coffee table.

he went over and stuffed the certificate into his bag and said, "thank you." "

yan jiajia said, "you're welcome." "

he put away the certificates, put the key on the coffee table, and said: "this house is still two months old, then you have to continue to live, re-sign the contract with the landlord, sign the contract with a friend to sign with you, it is best to find a man, this landlord is an old widower, he wants to know that you live alone, it is not safe." "

yan jiajia: "... well. "

xie zhuxing said, "then i'll go." "

he walked to the door to open it, and yan jiajia chased after him and hugged him from behind.

xie zhuxing: "..."

yan jiajia cried and said, "i know i was wrong, let's not break up, i still love you." "

xie zhuxing frowned, "you don't want this." "

yan jiajia said while crying: "i know that you are going to debut, i am afraid that the impact is not good, i don't want a name, you say to the outside world that you are single, you don't leave me, i have nothing now." "

xie zhuxing broke her hand, turned around and stepped back, confessing: "it has nothing to do with my debut and not debuting, and i don't complain that you wanted to break up at that time, but i don't want to delay you anymore." jiajia, i don't love you. "

yan jiajiading looked at him, stopped crying, and said, "do you love, or have you not loved?" "

xie zhuxing pursed his lower lip.