Chapter 68: To Old Age

"What the hell" caught fire at the turn of spring and summer, and ID's super popularity continued into autumn, and it was still hot.

Xie Zhuxing, as the No.1 popularity, took the first step in making a film and television drama, and his teammates then got their own opportunities for development.

Ji Jie loves rap, and the company is ready to send him a solo rap song; A new reality show asked Yang Xiaomu, a haha party, to be a regular host; Cheng Yao, who studied musical theater, has been confirmed to participate in the latest works of famous musical theater directors; Gao Siyuan, who is at the end of the popular row, also signed a film contract for an online drama.

Only the captain did not have any official movements, and the fans were very anxious.

At the end of October, the fashion idol drama official Weiwei adapted from a popular online novel announced that the much-watched male number one was confirmed to be played by ID's Tomas Xie.

The captain fans were indignant, every time this official Weiwei mentioned the male number one candidate, he would hang out the captain to walk the powder, and in the end, it was not the captain who acted, it was actually teammate Xie Bailian?

Train fans are also angry, someone fan is really as big as a basin, the male protagonist of this book is dedicated and unswerving to the female protagonist, let the stallion king play? Simply insulting to the character!

The idol drama official micro-comment area was scolded and washed by the captain fan and the train fan, and the bloody wind lasted for several days.

A few days later, ID went to Shanghai for a commercial performance, and the front-line thighs who squatted at Hongqiao Airport late at night sent back photos of the scene, the captain and the little train were wearing denim jackets, and the hooded sweatshirt inside was also the same style, and the captain took the initiative to hook up with the little train, and the little train ignored the answer and looked cold.

...... The little bun Ji Jie who entered the mirror showed an expression that he couldn't bear to look at directly.

Captain fan is dying, Idol is really a silly white sweet, don't you want to pay attention to you without looking at Bailian! Also hot face to stick cold ass! Is it okay to be angry a little?

The indisputable idols are too happy.

He chatted with an American girl next to him on the plane, the other party was high nose and deep eyes, white skin and beauty, Chinese did not speak well, his English was also nonsense, the two were more hand-to-hand, and chatted very happily, in addition to sending bags, in fact, his ability to pry the sister with a smooth mouth is not small, and the language barrier makes the girl lean forward and back.

Xie Train next to him blackened his face the whole time, got off the plane, he chased after him cheaply to play poor mouth, and people ignored him.

The performance was in the afternoon of the next day, there was a rehearsal in the morning, and when they returned to the hotel, Liu Congming asked them to rest early, and specially told Xie Wang and the two: "Don't fight."

It's strange not to fight.

The next morning rehearsal, the captain could not even lift his legs.

A few days after returning from Shanghai, Xie Zhuxing began a two-week acting training course, and he still had to prepare seriously for the first time to play the male number one.

The class location is not in the company, it is the teacher of the film school who opens classes, small classes, and more than a dozen people take classes. Not only Huixing's artists, but also other companies, are all non-academic and popular young artists.

Wang Chao has nothing to do, one day on a whim, followed to the auditor, listened for a while and fell asleep, and snored, the teacher lost his temper and drove him out, he didn't have a face to talk back, gray came out, sat outside and waited, waited for a while, felt bored again, and looked inside the window, the window was just a dead end, the teacher couldn't see him, he grinned through the glass and made fun of Xie Zhuxing.

However, Xie Zhuxing listened to the lecture seriously and did not look at him at all.

He got bored and came back to sit down and play with his phone.

"Leo, why are you here?"

He looked up and said, "Zhao Zhengyi, what are you doing here?"

Zhao Zhengyi smiled and said, "I'll come to class with my new boss."

He used to be with Liang Xi, after Baitu had a studio, Liang Xi terminated the contract with the original company, claiming to be the first contracted artist of Baitu Studio, in fact, everyone who knows knows that Baitu is a hands-off manager, and this studio is completely managed by Liang Xi.

Zhao Zhengyi is an employee of Liang Xi's original company, and after Liang Xi terminated the contract, he still stayed in that company, and the company asked him to work as an assistant to other artists.

The people who came to take classes here were legitimate artists, and Wang Chao asked, "Who are you talking to now?"

Zhao Zhengyi said, "Yuan Rui."

Wang Chao thought about it and smiled: "Hey, my own people."

Xie Zhuxing left class early, and after coming out, the two left first, and did not have time to see Yuan Rui, his own person.

It was late at night, Xie Zhuxing was still holding the day's notes and gnawing, Wang Chao scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks next to him, urging him: "Don't read it, reading at night is still bad eyes, besides, you can't eat fat in one bite, you might as well eat me."

Xie Zhuxing put down his notes and scolded him half-truthfully: "The wave will not kill you."

Wang Chao smiled and said, "Just the waves, what?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "You really owe..."

Wang Chao understood it and said proudly: "Dad owes fuck, right?" Then thank you baby why don't you hurry up? "

Xie Baobao is really not fast.

Every time Wang Chao waved from the beginning to tears in his back.

When he was in love, Xie Zhuxing bit his ear and called him: "Little wave."

Wang Chao hummed and cursed back.

Xie Zhuxing's voice was very low and tactfully confessed: "Love you little waster to death."

Wang Chao was dissatisfied: "In the future, when I am old and I can't move, you won't love me anymore?"

Xie Zhuxing laughed and said, "Then you have to grow old together before you know."

Wang Chao's mind couldn't turn a corner, and after thinking for a long time, he grabbed Xie Zhuxing's hand and clenched it.

Okay, then let's grow old together.