ch21 - heat

before going to bed at night, xie zhuxing read the comments below the company's official blog for a while.

wang chao was angry at those bad comments, and he himself had no uncomfortable emotions. unlike his teammates, he has been circling the periphery of this circle for two years, and he has long been mentally prepared for what he will hear from the outside world after his debut.

wang chao only wore a pair of underwear, lying next to him playing mobile games while swearing dirty words, and after playing for a while, he fell asleep holding his mobile phone.

xie zhuxing funnily helped him cover xia liang's quilt, he slept like this almost every day, playing with his mobile phone or talking, suddenly his head was tilted and fell asleep, and he didn't know that he thought he had fainted.

after turning off the lights, xie zhuxing also lay down to prepare for sleep, and the mobile phone screen placed next to the pillow lit up.

Yan Jiajia sent him a message: "Congratulations, Tomas. "

he thought for a moment and replied, "thank you." "

these two words are very polite and very indifferent, especially if the other party is still the girl he once wanted to ask for marriage.

but apart from this, he didn't know what else to say.

the two are classmates, the relationship in school is acceptable, yan jiajia took the initiative to confess before graduation, and then they were together, yan jiajia was still a very simple girl at that time, valentine's day sent her a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates, she was happy to jump. later, she got a chance to go to shanghai to develop, she did not want to be separated from xie zhuxing, she gave up, and when she came back to tell him, she smiled and said, "who made me look handsome, so far away i can't prevent the little goblin", and then turned around and hid in the bathroom and cried quietly. at that time, he thought that he must be doubly good to yan jiajia in the future. because he knew himself too well, in that case, if it was he who was faced with the choice, he would not choose her, and he knew that he did not love her very much.

it had only been more than a month since they had broken up, and it felt as if they had been separated for decades, and he thought of her, and there was no wave in his heart, and the resentment of being cheated on at the beginning of the breakup had disappeared in this month's busyness.

he is still willing to remember yan jiajia's goodness, remember her shy confession to him at the graduation banquet, remember that she always accompanied him to eat street stalls, remembered that she lived with him in the unheated basement, remembered that she gave up a rare opportunity for him, remembered that she once truly loved him.

but he will not go to save this broken relationship, when yan jiajia proposed to break up, he put it down, he has his own way to go, it is a one-way street, he will not look back.

recording on tuesday, successfully completed.

that night sent gao siyuan's personal propaganda, or a scolding, and even people who knew gao siyuan's black history came out to break the news, scolding even more miserably, but without liang xi's blessing, the amount of forwarding and commenting was far less than that of xie zhuxing yesterday.

And Liang Xi's forwarding also has a follow-up effect, because he rarely forwards the publicity microblogs of insiders, he and Icedream are not yet a company, so yesterday's forwarding made his fans very surprised, that is, he had a strong interest in Xie Zhuxing, and even YY started the relationship between the two, the brain made up the big god to fall in love with small fresh meat, Xie Zhuxing's comments on the propaganda blog instantly became a beautiful paragraph area.