ch13 - i'm gay

as soon as the two-day short holiday ended, the six-member group returned to the company to report.

everyone soon found that wang chao was in trouble with xie zhuxing.

usually, he always stuck to xie zhuxing, and wherever he went, the two of them were together, and they had to sit shoulder to shoulder when they sat down.

today wang chao is still the same late, xie zhuxing is still used to sitting on the edge, the position next to him is empty, that is the teammates consciously left for wang chao, the result is that wang chao came in and did not sit on the empty seat, but went to the opposite side, drove cheng yao who was sitting there away, sat down by himself, and looked "no one should talk to dad."

the teammates who were sandwiched in the middle looked at wang chao on the right, and then looked at xie zhuxing on the left, and no one dared to ask.

xie zhuxing pretended not to feel that everyone was looking at him.

yesterday afternoon he refused to live with wang chao, and wang chao left like a child. at night, he wanted to come and go, or did not want to provoke wang chao, he called the past to explain, the first time there was no answer, the second time was a girl to answer, the girl said "little chao brother let me tell you, you don't want to sleep with him, more people want to sleep with him, he is not rare you at all", he hung up.

...... it's really angry and funny.

as soon as duan yikun came in, several people stood up to say hello, and wang chao sat there without moving, and said perfunctorily, "brother kun is good."

duan yikun naturally didn't say anything about him, "not bad, after resting for two days, my spirit is still quite full." starting today, it is necessary to learn and practice the songs and dances of the main song of the debut album, not grouping, everyone is together, but also to cultivate team tacit understanding. "

debut album! title song! this quickly excited several young people.

duan yikun turned sharply and said: "since it is a team, there must be a captain, you have also lived together for a month, and you have a basic understanding of each other's temperament habits, the captain is selected by yourself, think about who to choose, send me wechat alone, i will keep secrets for you, even if it is a secret ballot, who gets the most votes in the end, who is your captain." "

the title song is called "summer ice", and like the debut song of most boy groups, it is the most stable dance music, the melody is dynamic, the style is young and bright, and the lyrics are inspirational.

the singing of this song is not too difficult, the relatively difficult is still dance, the members of the dance foundation is not the same, after the six dance teachers have demonstrated, in addition to xie zhuxing can easily come again, everyone else has to follow their own teachers to see again, learn again, and practice again.

the worst thing is wang chao, he only has a month of dance foundation, and does not love sports, physical coordination is very bad, let alone do it, he can't remember those complicated dance moves, his teacher demonstrates over and over again, he forgets over and over again, the teacher is anxious of course to scold him, he does not resist, just stand there and listen, after listening to it or that, the number of times, the teacher is anxious, scolding is getting more and more ugly.

"waist back! crotch out! the teacher said, "i've said it a hundred times!" which is the waist and which is the crotch? looks handsome, nutrition is all for the face! never taught you to be so stupid! "

the teacher's voice was very loud, everyone looked sideways at this side, and xie zhuxing also frowned and looked over.

wang chao was originally unhappy, scolded and humiliated, and felt that he could not learn, so he simply stood up straight and did not jump, saying: "teacher, i don't learn." "