Chapter 65: Miss Me Not

The keyboard player noticed Wang Chao's gaze, and also looked back, and his face immediately became not very good-looking.

Xie Zhuxing, who should have been in Nanjing at this time, actually returned early.

Wang Chao jumped up sharply, didn't care about the keyboard player, strode straight towards the door, and asked in surprise: "Didn't you say that you won't be back until tomorrow afternoon?" Huh? What about your luggage? "

Xie Zhuxing lowered his head slightly, his eyes under the brim of his hat, and said: "The itinerary has changed a little, so I came back early." I went home and dropped off my luggage. "

What are the itinerary changes? Sling the bull! Wang Chao was triumphant, and asked: "After reading the circle of friends, knowing that I have a late-night snack alone, come to send me warmth?"

Xie Zhuxing didn't answer, raised his head a little, and looked behind him.

The keyboardist also came.

Both looked at each other, Xie Zhuxing had no expression, and the keyboard player looked gloomy.

I had already met it in Guangzhou last year, and then after the keyboard player came to Beijing, he signed a studio under Huixing, and met several times in the company's related activities, but he did not speak.

Wang Chao just couldn't see the keyboard player, pushed Xie Zhuxing and said, "Go around, go home, there is a good thing for you to see."

Xie Zhuxing: "... Good. "

The two are leaving.

The keyboard player shouted: "Xiaochao."

Wang Chao wanted to pretend to be deaf, but Xie Zhuxing stopped.

Wang Chao had to turn around and scolded: "I said don't scream so disgustingly, you try again?" Do you want to be beaten again? "

Xie Zhuxing also glanced back at the keyboard player.

The keyboard player looked aggrieved and said, "You yourself asked me to call you that, but now it's disgusting?"

Wang Chao couldn't remember this stubble earlier, but he remembered the scene of the break clearly, and immediately said: "Dad still told you to eat, why didn't you go?"

The keyboardist finally closed his mouth.

Wang Chao put his hands on Xie Zhuxing's shoulders, pushed him from behind, and the two walked away like children playing on a train.

After coming out to pick up the car, Wang Chao asked, "Did you just get off the plane?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "It's been a while."

Wang Chao took out the car keys from his pocket and said, "Then I'll drive it, you rest, I didn't drink today."

Xie Zhuxing did not object.

Wang Chao smiled: "Look how much I know to feel sorry for you."

Xie Zhuxing did not smile and sat in the passenger seat in silence.

Wang Chao also got into the car and said with concern: "Really tired?" I haven't heard you say I'm tired after flying announcements for a few days before, why is it so good this time? "

Good words can also be said ugly, ability, real ability.

Xie Zhuxing said irritably: "Don't nonsense, hurry up and drive home, didn't you still say to show me something good?"

Wang Chao looked at him a few times before starting the car, stepping on the accelerator, and driving out.

After walking for a few minutes, Wang Chao suddenly reacted and hurriedly said: "I didn't tell you, I really went to eat hemp by myself."

Xie Zhuxing lowered his head and played with his mobile phone.

Wang Chao said, "Hey! Listen to me! Did you hear no!

Xie Zhuxing turned off the mobile phone screen and said with a straight face: "What is the noise, I am not deaf or blind, I can hear and see."

Wang Chao said, "You don't squeeze me around the corner."

Xie Zhuxing was silent again.

Wang Chao was a little wronged, and a little happy, and said: "I really went by myself, and I didn't make an appointment, that neuropathy happened to be there for a late-night snack, and he saw me, and the dead beggar had to sit at a table with me, and I didn't pay attention to him at all."

Xie Zhuxing said, "Just a coincidence?

Wang Chao said honestly: "Well, it is possible that he is specifically looking for the past."

He briefly explained what he met at the company.

Xie Zhuxingqi said, "What are you doing in the company so late?" Aren't you afraid? "

Wang Chao remembered the serious thing and said excitedly: "I just said to show you a good thing, this is it." 

Just when he arrived at the intersection to wait for the red light, he stopped the car, found an audio that had just been stored in his mobile phone, and clicked to play.

It's a demo, a melody played by the piano, for more than twenty seconds.

The red light has not changed, and it is over.

Wang Chao asked a little embarrassed: "Hey, is it okay?"

Xie Zhuxing: "... You wrote it?"

Wang Chao touched his face, even more embarrassed, and said, "What's the matter?"

The green light changed, he hurriedly stepped on the accelerator and continued to drive forward, while looking at Xie Zhuxing with the afterglow, nervous and expectant.

Xie Zhuxing took the mobile phone, put it to his ear, and listened to it several times before saying, "It sounds good."

Wang Chao grinned.

Xie Zhuxing said again: "Wrote today? Aren't you going to play in our new home? "

Wang Chao smiled even happier and said, "I went to my new home in the morning to see it, came back to sleep for an afternoon, and woke up with inspiration."

He deliberately paused before he said cheekily: "Just think what you think."

Xie Zhuxing's face warmed up.

Wang Chao asked, "Do you think of me?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "No."

Wang Chao didn't believe it and said, "Fart, haven't thought about it yet? I didn't think you were in a hurry to come back?"

Xie Zhuxing did not speak.

Wang Chao asked again: "Do you think about it?"

Xie Zhuxing: "... Thought."

Wang Chao was happy, grabbed the steering wheel with his left hand, touched Xie Zhuxing's thigh with his right hand, touched and pinched, and after a while, he touched the place where he shouldn't be touched.

The author has something to say: Xie Zhuxing grabbed his hand: "Is it okay to drive well?"

Wang Chao said, "You tell the author!"