Chapter 92: Slag Attack

Wang Chao was really wronged.

In front of him, he did not dare to see Xie Zhuxing's parents, afraid that the two of them would not look at him, and he had not met with Xie Zhuxing for a few days after he came back, I didn't remember it, and he also figured it out a little, stretching his head is a knife and a knife is also a knife, Xie Zhuxing is right, the next time he will still be this him, if you can't see it or can't look at it. Besides, how can someone with such an idea as Xie Zhuxing dump him because of his parents?

He had done a good job of mental construction, but on the day Xie Zhuxing asked him to go home for dinner, he really had something to do.

It is still something that cannot be let Xie Zhuxing know for the time being.

It's that Hollywood superhero movie.

Last time, he didn't let Xie Zhuxing perform, thinking that this matter had passed in vague, but he didn't think that Wang Qi would come to ask him again: "Xiao Xie really can't do it?" If he really doesn't take it, this opportunity will be given to the former captain of NEX, and he is closer to Xiao Xie Luzi. "

NEX is a senior group of ID, and this former captain is the first artist signed by Duan Yikun Studio when it was founded.

Wang Chao remembered a lot of revenge, seeing that Duan Yikun was unpleasant, and didn't want to give this opportunity to his artist, so he said unhappily: "Isn't it me who is closest to Xiao Xie Luzi?" Why don't you call me on?"

Wang Qi disliked him: "You will eat."

Wang Chao was unconvinced: "Just the captain of NEX, even Xiao Xie's hair can't compare, why let him substitute?"

Wang Qi was too lazy to listen to his nonsense, and said: "In the evening, I invited a few people related to this matter to dinner, if you still want this opportunity, just come together." "

When he was persuaded by Liu Congming earlier, Wang Chao regretted it a little, and now that the opportunity was in front of him for the second time, he hesitated and said, "I'll go?" Do you need to call Xiao Xie together?"

Wang Qi said, "He knows about this stubble?

Wang Chao: "... How do you know he doesn't know?

Wang Qi said the address and said, "Half-past seven, don't make a mistake, wear serious clothes."

After hanging up the phone, Wang Chao hung his head and asked Xie Zhuxing to play this soy sauce? Or is it cheap Duan Yikun?

After thinking for a while, he suddenly reacted to something.

Lying in a big groove, did the eldest brother see that he and Xie Zhuxing had a leg?

It's over, how can this be done? As far as the eldest brother's force value is concerned, he can really kick Xie Zhuxing to death.

At this time, Xie Zhuxing called him and asked him to go back to dinner, he was quite frustrated, and said: "No, I have something to do today."

Xie Zhuxing hung up the phone without asking him anything.

Wang Chao: "..."

It's so sad today.

At night, he dressed up like a person and went to the dinner, Wang Qi introduced to people that it was his brother, others politely praised him, Wang Qi squinted at him and smiled, he had a ghost in his heart, and he didn't dare to talk more, bowing his head and pulling the dish in front of him to eat.

When a few people talked about the movie, at first it was still about investment, distribution, and discussing the impact of Chinese capital entering Hollywood, he was not interested, and finally talked about "stuffing our young actors in", he pricked up his ears to listen.

An uncle smiled and said: "I don't think there is anything to pick, just thank Zhuxing, can Wang Qi recommend it wrong?"

...... Recommended by Wang Qi? Wang Chao is in a special situation.

Wang Qi glanced at him and said: "He used to be teammates of the idol boy group with my brother and became singers together, but now he has transformed into acting, he is motivated and making rapid progress, and among their group of young people, the popularity is one of the best."

Wang Chao hadn't heard Wang Qi praise people like this, and sat up straight with honor.

The others listened to Wang Qi's words and asked Wang Chao: "Then do you still sing now?" Are there any masterpieces?

Wang Chao was disciplined: "I only flew solo at the beginning of the year, and I released a single, "Think of Me".

The person who asked suddenly said: "This song is quite popular, it turned out to be sung by you."

The other clapped his hands and said, "My brother turned out to be Leo?" Wang Qi, why didn't you say it earlier?"

Wang Qi said with a smile: "What's the difference between talking early and talking late?"

The man smiled even bigger and said, "I just signed a Disney live-action movie for mainland promotion, Chinese version of the theme song to find someone to cover, several people have recommended Leo to me, and I said who is this?" After a long time, it turned out to be your brother, so don't bother to find someone else, just let him come.

Wang Qi said, "Didn't you just get the dragon mark for this film?" Set?

The man said with a smile: "I just took it, I want to release it simultaneously with North America, at the end of April, it's a bit rushed, you have to think about it when you look back."

Wang Qi said, "Okay." But let's start with it, my brother doesn't sing very well."

Wang Chao is not happy, Xie Zhuxing has praised, can't he praise him?

I heard Wang Qi continue: "He didn't learn to sing, he learned the piano, he played the piano well, he played the violin well, and our family cultivated his artist, but he didn't raise it well, and he was raised crookedly."

Everyone at the table laughed.

Wang Chao was not angry, he heard that his eldest brother praised him, more sincere than praising Zhuxing's words.

He also understood that the eldest brother called him to come, not for Xie Zhuxing at all, but to throw him a chance.

The eldest brother is still very good to him.

As a result, as soon as the dinner was dispersed, Wang Qi immediately turned his face and kicked him several times.

He was aggrieved: "I didn't say anything I shouldn't have said today!"

Wang Qi grimaced and said, "Have you done anything you shouldn't do?"

Wang Chao: "... What's the matter? "

Wang Qi slapped him a few more times with his head covered, and he sat there crying with his head covered.

Wang Qi scolded him: "You little rabbit cub, engage your own teammates, I don't care about you, don't let people develop their careers well, do you say you are scum?"

Wang Chao: "..."

Wang Qi said: "Shame or shame? Are you the number 1 like this?

Wang Chao was bitter and could not speak, nor did he dare to say it, and he admitted that he was a scum attacker.