ch27 - king xie viii

the teammates upstairs were quiet, thinking they had already fallen asleep.

wang chao, who slept next to him, snored quietly and occasionally grinded his teeth twice.

only xie zhuxing was slow to sleep.

he doesn't know himself too well.

what's the point of that kiss? he's not gay.

there are many gay boys who learn dance, and when they were in school, yan jiajia also helped him block the brothers who came to confess.

he was well aware of his sexuality, he liked girls and had never had any interest in boys before.

did he like wang chao?

he turned his head and looked at wang chao.

this guy likes to sleep on his stomach, with two hands on either side of his face, sleeping like a pig, and the saliva often flows to a pillow.

looks good, is to fight for a little money at home, the tail can be cocked to the sky, open your mouth and shut up, "xiao xie you don't have any money, i will be a poverty alleviation", the mouth is still lazy, half self-motivated, no bitterness can not eat, let do something hum here hurt and itch there, grinding lazy donkey smoke two whips, are stronger than him.

it is also a stallion that can eat barbecue and make a cannon by the way.

the more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was simply ridiculous, yan jiajia had at least once been a good girl who was self-motivated and worked hard to live, what was wang chao's thing? he just had his brain kicked by a donkey, really bent, and couldn't like this kind of waster.

and he doesn't bend, he still thinks girls are very cute, he also likes children, and he is full of expectations for being a father.

in the end, he blamed this brainless kiss on being too stressful, plus having drunk some wine tonight, so he fainted for a while and would do such a boring thing.

in the next few days, he didn't have time to dwell on these questions, and the id combination's schedule was packed and extremely busy.

in addition to recording other songs from the debut album, i also had to go to the rehearsal of the music festival awards ceremony, during which there were also live interviews with multiple squatting media.

everyone felt hard during the training, but compared with the intensity of the work after the real debut, the hours of the training were really nothing.

the music festival is friday, and thursday is duan yikun's birthday, so let them finish recording in the evening, go over to play together, and let them remember to change into appropriate clothes.

several people discussed making up a share to buy him a gift, and the discussion was fruitless for half a day, they had not yet entered the account, too expensive gifts could not afford to buy, and cheap people were afraid of not being able to get their hands on it.

wang chao did not want to express his opinion, these days do not sleep enough always sleepy, just lean on xie zhuxing's back to snooze, but after listening to a little impatient, he wanted to speak: "you don't ..."

"aren't you sleepy?" xie zhuxing stopped him from saying ugly things like "slamming the door" and "poor forced", and said, "sleep with you, we will talk to you about what to buy, you are out of the big head." "

wang chao originally meant this, said "ok", and continued to take a nap.

the teammates probably had a similar idea, but no one was embarrassed to say it, and now that it has been solved, everyone is happy.