Chapter 74: Filming

Later, when he met Liu Congming, Wang Chao enthusiastically asked to fire Superstar, wanting to make Xie Zhuxing an official match.

Liu Congming agreed perfunctorily.

Stir up a fart, the company official Weiwei occasionally sends the two in the same frame, and the fans can tear it up.

After the class of the acting training class, Xie Zhuxing entered the group to shoot an idol drama, and the filming location was in Beijing.

At the beginning of joining the group, the pace of work was slow, and after finishing work every day, he also went home to sleep, filmed for more than a week, the play became more and more rushed, the evening ended too late, the morning started and early, he simply stayed in the hotel arranged by the crew, and went back from time to time.

Wang Chao ran to visit the class, the crew was all busy with their feet, Xie Zhuxing was the male protagonist again, and he didn't take care of his kung fu, and he didn't go often when he went twice.

Xie Zhuxing's new house is still scattering formaldehyde, he himself has not been to it a few times, but Wang Chao ran over to see if he was fine, he thought it was slow to disperse, and bought an air purifier to send it over.

He stayed bored by himself and went to play with Liang Xi, only to learn that Liang Xi and Bai Tu had adopted the child a few months ago, but the adoption agency made a mistake, originally wanted a little baby, sent them a teenage mixed-race boy, it was not good to retreat, plus this child will be an adult at the end of the year, and it is not difficult to think about it, so he brought it back and sent it to an international school for high school.

Before Liang Xi adopted the child, he bragged everywhere for a while, saying to his friends that when he had a child, he would go to the upper floor of Tiananmen City to show off, and now when he mentioned the new "son", the whole person was very decadent, not to mention the show, and he did not bring it out to meet his friends.

Wang Chao had only seen this mixed-race boy from a distance once, and he was still very good-looking.

On this day, Wang Chao ran to visit the back class, did not return home after the visit, pretended to be a staff member and followed Xie Zhuxing back to the hotel room, and provoked trouble when he entered the door, saying that the actress who played the heroine was so beautiful, and the female number two had a big breast.

Xie Zhuxing was tired of filming, too lazy to pay attention to him, and went into the bathroom to remove makeup in the mirror.

He followed behind his ass, took advantage of Xie Zhuxing's head to wash his face with water in his head, and stood behind the person to push his crotch.

Xie Zhuxing said, "Tsk, don't make trouble."

Wang Chao smiled and hugged his waist, pushing harder and harder.

Xie Zhuxing washed his face twice, turned around and pushed him to the wall, standing and shooting.

This TV series is not long, it was finished in thirty days, Xie Zhuxing came out of the crew on the front foot, and the back foot was with his teammates, and all the members recorded a reality show.

is Yuan Rui's latest program.