Chapter 48: A Beginner in Love

King Xie and the two confessed to each other, it was the time of strong affection, plus the gentle and harmless hair just now, and there was another shot at this time.

Xie Zhuxing had just pressed Wang Chao down on the bed, intending to get a full set of serious things when he heard the mobile phone buzzing.

"Who is so annoying?" Wang Chao said urgently, "Why are you looking for you in the middle of the night?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "It's not mine."

Wang Chao's pants were thrown aside, and the vibration sound came from his pants.

Xie Zhuxing went to help him take it out.

It was Wang Qi who called.

Wang Chao didn't waste anymore, crying with a sad face.

Xie Zhuxing asked him: "Pick it up?"

Wang Chao didn't dare to take it, what could he say after taking it? You have to be beaten up for anything.

He hesitated, the phone was disconnected, and just as he breathed a sigh of relief, Wang Qi sent him a message: "I'm waiting for you at home."

His butt was pumped by Xie Zhuxing, and now it hurts a little, and when he saw this news, he suddenly hurt even more, and said angrily: "Can't he go back to his house to have sex, but he still won't let me live, it's really annoying him."

Xie Zhuxing was a little reluctant to let him go, and said, "Do you have to go back?"

Wang Chao frowned, especially wanted to shoot this shot, looked at the time, and asked: "Can you come out in five minutes?"

Xie Zhuxing: "... You and I are you."

There is no way, this cannon can't be fired, you have to go home.

Zhao Zhengyi listened to the corner of the wall for a while, but did not hear it, the next door became quiet again, about nothing, he was ready to go to the bath and sleep.

His roommate knocked on the door and wanted to borrow his car.

"Where are you going so late?" He asked in a low voice, "There was no fight, right?"

Xie Zhuxing smiled and said, "No." He didn't drive when he came, it was too late, I sent him back and came back to fill you up."

Zhao Zhengyi took the car keys to him and said, "No need, fill me up everywhere, and I'm embarrassed to lend it to you again."

Xie Zhuxing thanked him again and took the key and left.

Zhao Zhengyi looked outside, and saw Wang Chao standing at the entrance, still wearing the thin purple hoodie, Xie Zhuxing went back to the room and took out a coat of his own, he raised his arm, Xie Zhuxing put it on him, and the two left together.

Zhao Zhengyi closed the door and shook his head and thought, Xiao Xie is a good idol, how can he be more like an assistant serving people than him.

Send Wang Chao to his door, and you can see the bright lights of the house through the fence.

Xie Zhuxing said, "Can you go in by yourself?"

Wang Chao looked at him in surprise and said, "You don't want to go in with me, do you?"

Xie Zhuxing thought about it, too, just now determined the relationship, anxious about something, so he said: "Then you go in quickly, maybe you can be kicked less."

Wang Chao looked at Xie Zhuxing, and then turned to look at his home, on one side was a comfortable paradise, and on the other side was a miserable hell.