Chapter 118: Auspicious Three Treasures EXTRA

In the winter of 1992, Wang Jin went to Harbin to spend the winter vacation with his family.

The biggest difference between this year and previous years is that he has a younger brother.

The new brother is three months old.

Wang Jin had never seen such a big baby, very fresh, and kept lying on the side of the bed to watch him.

The younger brother is chubby, white and tender, his little arms and legs are like lotus lotus segments, a few fat little meat pits on the back of his small hands, his little feet are pale pink, and he lies there obediently, his big eyes are bone-turned, and his pupils are black and bright.

Wang Jin, a sixth-grade elementary school student, thought to himself, why is my brother so cute?

He has lived in Beijing with his grandparents since he was a child, only comes to the northeast during winter and summer vacations, has a sense of alienation from his parents, has no friends and classmates here, every time he comes over, he is very bored, after writing homework, he relies on reading books to pass the time, and there is nothing fun.

This time it's good, he has a younger brother to play with.

After playing for a few days, his brother Wang Qi, who was in middle school, also took a vacation.

The brothers are not a few years old, the relationship is okay, that is, the interests and hobbies are a little far away, Wang Jinxi loves to read, Wang Qi is like their father, this is only a teenager and dressed in the atmosphere of a big brother in the rivers and lakes, his hair was still quite long when he saw him in the summer, and secretly told Wang Jin that his ideal was to be Chen Haonan in Harbin.

When they met this time, Wang Jin almost didn't recognize it, and Harbin Chen Haonan shaved his head.

Wang Qi started learning sanda last month, and the coach thought his hair was too long.

He said to Wang Jin: "The idol faction is not good; it still has to be a powerful faction."

Originally, after meeting, it was good to be harmonious and harmonious, but after a while, there was a conflict.

Two people rushed to change their brother's diaper, and they were in a hurry, and one of them grabbed the diaper and refused to let go.

Just kidding, such a cute brother, just want to play, I don't want to play?

The younger brother, who was lying on the bed waiting to change his diaper, couldn't wait, frowned, pursed his lips, and began to exert force.

Wang Qi Wang Jin, who was also arguing about diapers, did not notice.

It is also heavenly and not beautiful, Father Wang happened to be at home this day, just happy to come in and see the happiness of his sons, don't look at it, don't know it, look angry, the eldest son and the second son are fighting, the younger son is lying in the laughing haha.

Wang Qi and Wang Jin were beaten, and they were all gray.

A few years later, my younger brother reached the age of elementary school and transferred to Beijing with Wang Qi, who was in high school.

The younger brother's name is Wang Chao, Wang Jin doesn't like it very much, and secretly asked his younger brother: "Do you want to change your name?" How ugly this name sounds."

The younger brother said, "Yours sounds good?" Why don't you change yours?

Wang Jin was not happy. Good brother, how to say that it is not cute is not cute at all.