ch22 - you curse me?

wang chao invited guests, of course, not a road stall, went to a decent barbecue restaurant, the beer is german craft beer.

not long after entering, xie zhuxing received a call from duan yikun, and he got up and went to a quiet place to pick it up.

last sunday he went to see the house, the landlord is not in beijing, he has to wait to come back to sign the contract to move, he knows that starting this week, he will not be convenient to sign the contract himself, so he asked duan yikun, duan yikun gave him a phone number, let him stay there in the intermediary.

"just now the agent called and said that your new landlord is back and can sign the contract tomorrow," duan yikun said on the phone, "just should you be assigned a life assistant, tomorrow the assistant will help you sign the contract, and the moving matter will be handed over to him." "

xie zhuxing said, "thank you brother kun, i can just move myself, there is nothing, just clothes and shoes." "

duan yikun smiled: "then there is really nothing to move, and it is time to buy new clothes and shoes soon." "

xie zhuxing smiled in agreement.

duan yikun said: "i'm a little busy today, and i didn't bother to look at you, i heard that the shooting was very smooth?" "

xie zhuxing said: "it's okay, the director seems to be quite satisfied." "

duan yikun said, "in fact, these children are obedient, and wang chao is a bit of a young master," and no one obeyed." "

xie zhuxing said: "he is a bit grumpy, but he also listens to people's advice." "

duan yikun said, "that depends on who persuaded him." "

xie zhuxing knew that there was something in his words, but he didn't say it clearly, and he couldn't ask it clearly.

duan yikun said, "you play first, you watch, don't let them drink too much wine, go back early after eating." "

xie zhuxing said, "good." "

back at the table, wang chaozheng and ji jie played with the little bees, playing with red faces and thick necks, and staring at each other like quarrels: "two little bees!" fly among the flowers! fly! fly! "

wang chao surpassed the scissors, ji outstanding cloth, wang chao raised his hand: "snap! "

after flying twice, wang chao still won, and wang chao said, "snap! "

still flying, or wang chao won, wang chao: "snap! syllable! syllable! "

ji jie drank the wine angrily and annoyedly.

wang chao was still not satisfied, and said: "will you play?" i 'snap' and you have to 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why don't you call it? then there will be a penalty for alcohol, and is there any rule? "

ji jie was provoked, and sure enough, he was going to punish himself for drinking again.

xie zhuxing couldn't see his eyes and stopped: "okay, you don't play with him, he spends all day in the nightclub, you can't play with him." "

ji jie's amount of wine is not good, he already feels a little uncomfortable, he is so stopped, and he is afraid of losing face in front of so many people, so he put down the wine glass and did not play.

wang chao was not happy, pushed xie zhuxing's shoulder a little, and said, "what are you doing?" "

xie zhuxing said, "don't make a fuss." "

wang chao said, "where did i make trouble?" "

xie zhuxing took the wine in front of him and said, "be quiet, don't drink it." "