Chapter 94: Bad Relationship

Wang Chao's skin is thicker than the city wall, easily not blushing, as red as today like a ripe tomato, Xie Zhuxing has only seen it twice, last time, because he said Wang Chao, "Aren't you my wife?"

This person, when you should have a face, you don't want to be faced, you want to make a face, and you are so pure and affectionate.

Xie Zhuxing clenched the box, wanted to laugh, but was not sure, and asked, "What does this mean?"

Wang Chao also didn't know that his red face had betrayed his heart, and he glared at people and threatened: "So much nonsense? Do you wear it or not? Give it back to me if you don't wear it! 

Xie Zhuxing: "..."

What the is this a marriage proposal? If you change to another person who is proposed, you want to beat someone 100%, and it is strange that you can succeed.

He took the ring out and put it on his right ring finger.

Unobtrusive men's ring, the size is right, the style is very good.

Wang Chao smiled and stretched out his hand, and he had already worn a similar model on his hand.

You can't waste time at the door, you have to go in when you come, that's the right thing.

Xie Zhuxing was about to open the door and go in, Wang Chao stomped his foot nervously behind him, and asked in a low voice: "What do you say when you go in?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "Ask you what you say." And he told him, "Don't talk nonsense, don't be hippie smiley."

Wang Chao: "... I also have to be able to smile at the hippie."

Xie Zhuxing pinched his face and said, "Don't be instigated, you are very good.

Wang Chao grinned again.

Opening the door, Xie Zhuxing pushed him in and introduced his parents, who had been waiting for a long time: "This is Wang Chao." "

Wang Chao stood up straight and said, "Uncle and aunt are good."

The Xie family's parents hurriedly responded: "Hello."

The two were even more nervous than Wang Chao, and Father Xie had an embarrassed smile that tried hard to show enthusiasm, and Mother Xie repeatedly wiped her hands on her apron.

The nitpickiness and disgust that Wang Chao thought he would encounter did not appear, which was completely different from what he thought.

He is not as annoying as he thinks to the elders, he is clean and beautiful, as long as he does not have a hippie smile, the temperament that comes out of elementary school instrumental music is actually very good.

At least Xie Zhuxing's parents had a good first impression of him, and compared with the "hanging boy lang as a rich second-generation playboy stallion bad boy" character on TV, the real person is too pleasant.

Besides, his own son still likes people so much.

During the meal, Wang Chao was also very well-behaved, taking small sips of rice, and Xie's father and Xie's mother asked him something, and he said anything.

Father Xie asked, "Xiao Wang, have you been busy lately?"

Xiao Wang said, "I'm not busy."

Father Xie said, "Xie Zhuxing said that you are playing songs?"

Wang Chao sold himself himself: "It's long been over."

Father Xie looked at his son, and Xie Zhuxing had to smile.