Chapter 63: Midnight Supper

Xie Zhuxing rarely speaks sweetly, this is even the sweetest.

Knowing that he was recording a program, Wang Chao did not bother him anymore, took several photos in the new house, all posted to Moments, and showed off "Look! My new home! Then he walked away happily.

He had nothing to do and called Liang Xi.

Liang Xi has just finished a show and is resting, and he should not be busy recently.

He asked, "Brother, where are you?"

Liang Xi was lukewarm and didn't want to pay attention to him: "At home."

He didn't care if people wanted to pay attention to him, and said cheekily: "I'm not far from your house, go to your house for a meal, right?"

Liang Xi refused: "Don't come, I'm busy, I won't open the door for you when you come."

Wang Chaoqi said, "What are you busy at home at noon?"

Liang Xi was cheekier than him and said, "Day pronouncement of adultery."

He didn't go to Liang Xi's house for fun, and he was a little envious, but he had nothing to declare.

I miss Xie Zhuxing who only went to Nanjing yesterday.

Lunch casually passed, went home to sleep, woke up in the evening, the curtains were stained with the twilight of early autumn.

He suddenly felt a little lonely.

When he was not in love before, the word loneliness was far away from him, playing and playing every day, even if he had few sincere friends, his life was sound, cheerful and lively.

Loneliness comes when someone is needed and he is not there.

Inspiration struck suddenly.

Notes clashed violently in his head.

Music is the best vehicle for presenting love and hate, and in many cases, it can pour out the heart more than the power of words.

There was no piano at home, so he got up excitedly, took the car keys and went straight to the company's composition room.

Playing and writing, changing and adjusting, playing until eleven o'clock, feeling a little tired, and then going home satisfied.

As soon as he came out, he felt horror, the company was empty at midnight, the corridor was silent, and the ordinary white lights on weekdays looked a little scary at this time.

He has no faith, does not respect ghosts and gods, loves to watch horror movies, and knows that the movies are scary, that is, he is scared and quasi-child.

A cigarette ran to the elevator entrance, after pressing the down button, he did not dare to look behind, so he stared directly at the elevator door, feeling that his back was a little cold, as if some monster was blowing wind in his ears, in fact, he knew that he was scared of himself, but he was still scared in his heart.

Ay! That's not right! In the middle of the night, why did the elevator come down from the upper floor?!

...... What kind of thing is taking the elevator?

The elevator "ding" arrived, and the elevator door slowly opened.

There are two people inside, one is a recording teacher I know, in his thirties, and the other is really not a good thing.

Former keyboard player, now a folk singer.

"Leo? Why are you still in the company? The recording teacher asked.