Chapter 102: Xiao Wang VIII

After a full week of stuffy living in isolation, Xie Zhuxing went out, and the first thing he did was to blew the same style of grandma's gray hair back to black.

The hairstylist who knew him well asked strangely: "Why didn't Leo come with him this time?"

He replied: "I won't come together in the future."

The hairstylist saw that he had a bad face, so he didn't ask again, did his hair, chatted a few words, and recommended him an eye cream to remove dark circles.

His dark circles were so heavy, almost two dark blues, as if he hadn't slept in days.

Xie Zhuxing didn't listen at all, just politely "um" twice, the hairstylist thought he had eaten Amway, and said: "Apply a thick layer of this eye cream before going to bed, and then wear a steam eye mask, the effect is doubled." The steam eye mask is Kao's one that is easier to use. "

Xie Zhuxing was pierced in the heart, and the dark circles under his eyes became heavier, and he survived: "... Oh."

After dyeing his hair and going to the company, he will go out today, also because Liu Congming sent him a message saying that he had a job to talk to him about.

When he arrived at Liu Congming's office, Liu Congming looked not embarrassed.

He was not stupid and asked, "That superhero movie?"

Liu Congming nodded.

Xie Zhuxing said: "Push it, I won't act."

Liu Congming persuaded him: "No matter anything else, just say that this movie, you pushed it this time, and if there is a similar opportunity in the future, people will still look for you?" Don't be too pushy. "

Xie Zhuxing said: "It's not a matter of anger... If you don't act, you won't act, no joke.

Liu Congming was very helpless and said: "Duan Yikun is coming back soon, the former captain of NEX is now the first brother of his studio, from the appearance to the drama road, it is the same path as you, and any opportunities in the future will have to be robbed." You know, me and Duan Yikun are not at the same level at all, when the time comes, it will really be grabbed, that is, people eat meat and we drink soup, now this movie is the best opportunity, if you act, in minutes you will be on the movie coffee, and you can immediately dump Duan Yikun's brother for several streets. I will not force you, but you must think clearly, in this circle, one wrong step is one wrong step, and it is too late to regret it."

Xie Zhuxing is not ignorant of these situations, but he has his own stubbornness.

"I know you're doing it for my good, but I can't act in this play." He said, "I have self-knowledge, my conditions are not so good, the film party will come to me, and it is not me who looks at me."

Liu Congming knew what he was talking about, and said: "The film side is not brainless, is it a joke with hundreds of millions of investments?" No matter what you fancy, at the end of the day, you can keep them satisfied, and you're the best of the horns."

Xie Zhuxing said, "I'm just a kid."

Liu Congming: "... Then don't you hurry out yet? "

Xie Zhuxing said indifferently: "If I can come out, I don't need to break up with Wang Chao."

Liu Congming never dared to mention Wang Chao's name, but now listening to him mention it himself, he breathed a sigh of relief and said in a roundabout way: "You two are just too young, you are drilling here, he can't find someone again, his eldest brother's secretary called to ask for a long vacation, saying that he went out to play, and didn't say where he went, but fortunately there is no plan to release the film recently, otherwise it's really bad."